Chapter 9

One of the members was allowed to meet her.

It was Jin hyung. How could I forget that Jin hyung is the last resort of hope of every problem. Suga hyung must've only agreed to him 'cause he is the eldest.

I went to meet Jin hyung but seems like I wasn't the only one. The whole bangtan was crowded around hyung just to hear about Y/n.

" Aish ! You, kids ! Out ! All of you out ! " Jin hyung shouted at them.

" Hyung, tell us about Y/n. Is she okay ?" Tae pouted.

" Aish ! Can I have some privacy with my food ? Please, let me have my food in peace." Jin hyung requested but it felt on deaf ears. Eventually, hyung went on rage mode.

" Y'ALL EITHER SIT QUIET AND LET ME HAVE MY FOOD OR CONTINUE ANNOYING ME AND I WON'T TELL YOU ABOUT Y/N !"

There was pin drop silence. I quietly sat down along with others. No one spoke but they continued whispering.

" How much more time does he need to eat his food ?" Jimin whispered to Hoseok.

" Suddenly, there is so much silence." Jin broke into a windshield laughter.

" Didn't you told us to be quiet ?" Kookie pointed out.

" Shhhhh ! Hyung, tell us about Y/n and we will leave you alone." Tae put forth a offer.

" Okay. " Hyung kept down his chopsticks. " Y/n has flu. It is very contagious so she didn't allowed anyone to meet her." He answered.

" Then why were you allowed ?" Hoseok asked.

" Because my immune system is strong !" He snapped at him.

" If this is the reason she didn't let me meet her then I would not talk to her." Jimin pouted.

" What ? She didn't let you in ?" I asked.

" Yeah. She didn't let me in." He sighed.

My mind replayed the incident in my head.

" Especially Jimin. I can never say no to him for anything." She laughed.

" Jimin has that kind of effect on everyone here." I replied.

" Ah ! Now y'all know the reason so let me have my food in peace." Jin hyung reminded everyone.

" Yeah. Enjoy your food." Tae said.

" Give me a bite." Jimin took a bite which was followed by Kookie.

Everyone left as I stood there. Hyung noticed me standing alone.

" I told y'all everything I know, Namjoon

" I told y'all everything I know, Namjoon." He whined as he gulped down his food.

" I was wondering if you were really telling me the truth." I replied.

I don't have a proof that hyung was lying but as much as I got to know about Y/n. Y/n would've still allowed Jimin if it was flu. Jin hyung is so good in acting that no one could make-out the difference between acting and real.

Gradually, the hate comments turned to death threats. Suga hyung visited the company regarding this issue to which the company assured him to take actions. The warning was sent out to all the people threatening to kill Y/n.

Some armys defended us. Whereas some left the fandom. As expected, it was becoming the hot discussion among the netizens.

All I was worried about was Y/n.

I believe that Suga hyung was lying and Jin hyung was playing a part in it.

Things weren't the same anymore.

I started liking her.

Her smile was like...

Filling colours in my life.

Her eyes shined the brightest in the lonely nights of mine.

I never realised...

I cared for her.

I want her to be safe.

I want her to be happy.

And this time...

I am not blaming my brothers.

It is me who's saying it.

I really liked her.

I sighed as I rose from my chair and went over to the door. It was two in noon. The time for lunch. I couldn't even believe that I used to stay the same way before Y/n started visiting my studio.

I reached out to the door knob. When the most unexpected thing happened.

< KNOCK KNOCK >