Chapter 8

I was staring at my computer blankly. When someone entered my studio. I turned around so fast that my neck got pulled. It was Suga hyung, not Y/n.

" Ahhhh !" I groaned in pain.

" Are you okay ?" He asked.

" Yeah. I guess." Rubbing my neck.

" Sorry to make you wait but hyung-nim got you lunch." He handed me a bag. I looked at the bag then at him.

" Y/n was sorry that she couldn't make it. She is a little sick today." He replied sensing my question.

" Is she okay ?" I asked in concern.

" Yeah. She just needs some rest. Eat you food. " He said patting my shoulder before stepping out of the studio.

I sat down on the couch and sighed. I don't know what to do. My stomach was growling but I was in no mood of eating. I decided to text Y/n to ask her about her health.

I opened my phone only to find a Twitter notification. I opened it and got to know that Suga hyung went public with his relationship. He posted a picture of Y/n with a statement that he was dating.

 He posted a picture of Y/n with a statement that he was dating

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" It's official. I am dating. This beautiful lady in the picture. #Suga # Y/n. "

It was posted in the early hours of the morning. I went through the comments section. There were many who were congratulating him. Some were commenting how shook they were by this news. But my eyes stopped on the hate comments.

" What ? Yoongi Oppa is dating this skinny skeleton ?" -

" Oh my god ! What is this ? Explain , Yoongi Oppa ! You promised to marry me." -

" Why didn't he posted a picture with her face ?" -

" Must be because she looked ugly." -

" Maybe he knew we wouldn't leave her if her face was revealed. I am ready to fight this girl for yoongi !" -

I kept my phone down and leaned back on the couch. She is dating an Idol and it comes with its own price.

What seems like she wouldn't come for next two day due to her sickness, turns out she didn't showed up the whole week. Suga hyung would also leave the studio early, just to get back home.

I sensed that Suga hyung might be lying that she was sick. So I decided to turn up at his apartment with some flowers to meet Y/n.

" Namjoon..." he spoke as he opened the door.

" I bought some flowers for Y/n. She's sick so I thought I would visit her." I replied with a faint smile. He let me inside.

" I....I really..really appreciate that you came by to visit Y/n but I don't think she wants to meet anyone right now." He hesitated.

" Why ? Is everything okay ?" I asked.

" Yeah. Everything's fine but I don't think so Y/n would like to meet you. She doesn't want to meet anyone right now. I'm sorry, Namjoon." He said with apologetic eyes.

" I-I un-understand." I hesitated a bit because Suga hyung never treated me this way. I looked towards his room. " Tell her to get well soon."

He nodded. I left the apartment, handing him the flowers. I decided to text Y/n but she wouldn't reply back.

I tried to concentrate on producing but my brain was filled with every possible reasons that Y/n wasn't showing up at my studio.

Somewhere, I felt lonely.

I was used to her been around.

I was used to her talks and laughs.

I was used to her.

As expected, there were a lot of controversies regarding Suga's post. Some armys defended hyung. While some felt cheated by the announcement.

Just like me, others arrived at hyung's house to pay a visit. But they met with the same result as mine. Nobody was allowed to see her. Not even Maknae line.

Everyone was worried about Y/n and really missed her. But she wasn't responding to anyone of us.

Not until, we got to know.

One of the members was allowed to meet her.