Chapter 3

Everyone decided to go on vacation. It would be a good way to relax and also get to know Y/n. Everyone agreed for a place which has a beach and a nice summery feeling.

We all board the private Jet. Y/n was spellbound. She looked at everything with wide big eyes. It was her first time travelling in luxury. We found her behaviour cute. She has travelled in planes but not in a luxury one.

Though, the couple chose the last corner seat for themselves. I can still hear Y/n talking about luxury. She was talking in too much excitement and to my surprise, Yoongi was attentively listening.

To escape the disturbance around me and find peace, I turned on to some random music and opened a book to read. When I was done reading, I removed my earpods as Jimin tapped on my shoulder.

" Hyung, Can I borrow that book from you ?"

" Sure." Handing him the book.

As he went back to his seat, my eyes fell on the couple sleeping on the corner seat. I cannot see Suga but I can see Y/n. She had one earpod plugged to her ear. She was resting her head on Suga's shoulder.

I sort of felt weird at that moment. I turned back to face in front. Everyone was lowkey jealous of Suga. Not because of Y/n, it was because we never had the time to date.

When we reached the hotel, everyone decided to take a rest except for the maknae line. I was too tired so I went to sleep right after dinner. Next morning, I woke up refreshed and ready to explore the beach. By exploring, I meant looking for crabs.

When I went outside, I could already find Y/n playing volleyball with Jimin.

" That's cheating! Your score was five, not six, Oppa !" She whined.

I walked away in search of crabs. A few hours later, I was still looking for crabs and showing them off to Jin hyung. I found Y/n searching something in the sand. I thought she was another crab enthusiast so I went over to her.

 I thought she was another crab enthusiast so I went over to her

" What are you looking for ?" I asked. She looked up blocking the sun with her hand.

"Huh? Shells. Taehyung needs it to decorate his sandcastle."

" Okay."

" Did you find hermit crabs ?" She asked.

" No, I didn't. How did you know about it? "

" Did you forget? I am an army. Everyone knows you look for them." She chuckled.

" Y/N !" Tae called her from afar.

" Coming !" She responded as she gave me a smile and ran in his direction.

In the afternoon, I found her lazing on a beach chair alongside Yoongi and Hoseok. I sat on an empty chair.

" What are you guys doing ?" I asked because they all were in the same position.

" Chilling."- Y/n.

" Relaxing." - Hoseok.

" Sleeping." - Yoongi.

I nodded and opened a book to read. In the evening, I saw her running away from Kookie who was trying to film her for G.C.F. During dinner, I can see and hear Y/n laughing on dad jokes that Jin told her.

It was weird. She just got along with everyone in just one day. That made me feel kinda left out because I was the only one with whom she hasn't talked much.

In the room, I was working on some new beats but couldn't think of anything. So I decided to walk on the beach at night.

I was walking alone on the beach along the shore. The waves coming up and going back. The sky filled with stars. The strong winds indicating for high tide.

" Namjoon."

I heard someone call my name.