Chapter 6

She showed up in the bighit building.

I just stood outside my studio, when I noticed her coming out of Genius lab. She smiled and blew a kiss before closing the door.

" Y/N !" I called out to her waving.

" Hey !" Her eyes brighten as she walked over to me.

I got so mesmerised by her beauty at that moment. Her hair falling perfectly on her shoulder. Her smile is contagious as always. I exhaled feeling out of breath.

" Hey, Namjoon." She greeted.

" H-Hey. What are you doing here ?" I asked trying to sound normal.

She held out the bag.

" I brought him lunch." She replied. I nodded.

" Hey, Y/n !" I heard Jimin. He raced up to Y/n with Jungkook.

" Hi, Oppa. Hey, Kookie." She smiled.

" Y/n, why don't you call me Oppa ?" He asked.

" You know, I am an army. For the army, you will always be a baby." He pouted as he rolled his eyes. " Anyways, you don't like being called Oppa ?"

" I am giving you permission to call me Oppa !" He exclaimed.

" But I won't call you Oppa." She teased him.

" Y/n, you wanted to visit out practice room, right ?" Jimin held her wrist. " I'll show you."

But Kookie held her other hand. I was just witnessing them doing it. Fighting for her again.

" She wanted to visit the Golden Closet, right ?" Kookie asked Y/n.

Y/n gave a scared smile and slowly nodded.

" But I asked her first !" Jimin replied.

" Well..." Y/n spoke up while both of them looked at her. She freed herself and stood next to me, holding my arm.

" Well, Joon already booked me because he asked me way before you guys did it, right ?" She looked at me.

I felt a shiver ran down my body as she held my arm. My heart skipped a few beats in those few minutes. It was thumping too loud for some reason. I was scared because I thought others could hear it.

" Right, Joon ?" She asked and looked at me with pleading eyes.

" Yeah. I'm going to show her my studio ." I replied as a smile spread across her face.

I rescued her as Jimin and Kookie fought who will take her next. We stepped inside the studio as I locked the door.

" Thank you so much, Joon. You saved me." She exhaled.

" You could've said ' no ' to them," I suggested.

" I am not capable of it. The maknae line knows my weakness." She sighed.

" Weakness ?" I questioned.

" Whenever they act cute for something, they know I cannot say a ' no ' to them."

" Don't worry. It happens with everyone. No one can say ' no ' to them." I replied with a chuckle.

" Especially Jimin. I can never say no to him for anything." I laughed.

" Jimin has that kind of effect on everyone here."

There was silence after that. Neither of us talked. She looked at me intensely, making me flustered. She slowly walked to me.

" Y/n..."

She stepped closer and closer. In order to escape the situation, I walked away from her and then I realized my mistake.

" Oh my god! This one represents the human body, right ?" She said as she eyed the figure from head to toe.

I was standing in front of my Kaws Companion. I facepalm myself. Her eyes lit up looking at figures.

" You like Kaws Companion ?" I asked her, thinking she is another fan like me of Kaws Companion.

" Nah !" She replied. My smile turned upside down. She looked at me.

" I mean I am not a big fan of these figures but I think it is pretty cool to have them." She smiled and my heart fluttered.

" Your studio looks so much better in real life. I only saw it during Vlive." Her eyes wandered everywhere. The curiosity reflected in her eyes.

But it was short-lived because...

Jimin was stuck to the door like glue and calling us.

" Hyyyuuuunnngggg !!!!!! YYYYYYY/NNNNN !!!!!!!!! "

Y/n chuckled at his cute behaviour. She walked up to the door but I stopped her.

" Y/n."

" Yes." She turned around.

" I-I...I want you...."

" What ?" She looked at me with wide round eyes.