Chapter 7

Y/n." I called her.

" Yes." She turned around.

" I-I want you."

" What ?" She looked at me with wide eyes.

" I-I meant... I am emotionally drained. I wanted to talk it out with someone. " I blunted out whatever came in my mind.

" Joon.." She stepped towards me.

" I couldn't tell the members about it because they have their own problems to deal with." I said.

She looked at me with soft eyes and said " You should've told me before. I am here for you. "

" Hyung ! Are you ignoring me ?" Jimin asked, across the door.

" I'll be here two hours prior the lunch time so we can talk about it." She said with a smile before turning to open the door.

As expected, Jimin didn't wasted another minute and took off with Y/n towards practice room.

I smiled to myself. I get to see her tomorrow as well. She will be here two hours prior the lunch time. I should finish off the pending work.

Wait ! What am I going talk about ?

The reason that I gave her was fake. I'm not even drained physically not emotionally. I have to come up with some stories. I couldn't just lie to her.

Next day, someone knocked on the door. I was shocked. Nobody does it. I walked up to open the door and she stood there with her beautiful smile.

" Come in." I let her in.

" You shouldn't have knocked on door. Nobody does it here." I laughed.

" I know. Suga told me about it. He is always like ' You know the password then why do you knock on the door ? Just type the password and come inside.', and I'm like ' I like to annoy you.'" She chuckled.

She sat down on the couch and put down the bags on the table.

" What are these ?" I asked pointed towards the bags.

" These ? I brought food in them. I brought lunch for you too." She passed me the bag.

" Thanks. I didn't knew you like to cook."

" Me ? No. I don't know how to cook. I just buy some food. Anyways, Seokjin oppa has promised to teach me how to cook one day."

After that, there was silence. I didn't wanted to talk about ' emotionally drained ' thing cause I haven't think of any stories yet.

" Joon, I know things might be difficult for you. So let's get to know each other and then when you will be comfortable, you can talk to me about it." She smiled holding my hand.

And that's the start of our friendship....

{ Next day }

" You gonna come here with food everyday ?" I said rhetorically.

" Oh ! Yoongi says that couples should eat atleast one meal together. He believes it helps to strengthen the relation. Since he's a workaholic so I visit him with food." She replied.

" That's...that's very thoughtful of him." I hesitated a bit.

" Yeah. I know hard to believe that it comes from Yoongi, the unbothered." She laughed it off.

Things worked out real smooth for me.

She would always knock on door and come on time.

I used to stay up so my work isn't lacking behind.

She would come to my studio and talk about her day.

It used to happen everyday.

We didn't missed a day without talking.

Our topics for talks were from childhood friends to current crushes.

We shared same humour at times.

Once the clock strikes two in the noon.

She would excitedly ran away to Genius Lab.

She would stay inside for a hour or two.

After that she would leave for home.

But I was happy with the amount of time she spend with me.

But then one day....

I waited for her arrival but she didn't came.

The clock striked past two in the noon.

But she still didn't showed up.

And that day....

I didn't heard a knock on a door.