The 2nd Time Around

Houston, Texas
Airi's POV
3 am in the morning
April 17
I had just pulled up to the place Armon and I use to share. I went up to the condo and knocked on the door. Armon had only his shorts on when he answered the door.

Armon: What you doing here Airi?
Airi: I'm sorry. But I need someone to talk to.
Armon: Come on in.
Airi: I think Tray's cheating on me.
Armon: Why you say that?
Airi: He's been working all types of weird hours.
Armon: Come here

The person I could always go back to no matter what. I set in Armon's warm embrace.
Airi: Where is Lydia and Dan?
Armon: Lydia and I didn't work out and Dan he's with his nana

I looked at him and he looked at me. We met each other in the middle for a kiss. He picked me up around his waist and he took me to his bedroom. Just like the old times.

Armon's pov
I made Airi some breakfast and brought it to her. Together we set in bed and had pancakes, some fruit, oatmeal and eggs. Without even knowing it not only was she my baby mama but she was the love of my life. The love I had for her would never go away. She was my go to and I was her go to and I would never do anything to hurt her.

Airi: What am I going to do?
Armon: What you mean?
Airi: I don't want to do tic 4 tac with Tray.
Armon: Then don't, come back here and finish school off here. We can have our little family the little family we've always talked about.
Airi: I might take you up on that offer.
Armon: I'm serious. I'll help you move back in.