Tryouts!! The First Game!!!

September 8,2017
Friday
After school
Last day of cheer tryouts
Airi: My sister Cierra and I waited in the bleachers along with the other cheerleaders to see if we made the team. It was at least 70 if us who tried out but only 15 girls could make varsity. It felt like forever before the two coaches walked out.
Coach Mia: okay so Coach Danielle and I have figured out the team. Being that this was the last day of tryouts there is no cuts we are selecting 15 and this is the official team:
Lyric
Chelsea
Ryan
Taylor
Mya
Courtney
Jayla
Emily
Jazmine
Hannah
Kiley
Cierra
Cierra: I was sitting next to Airi she looked worried they had already called 12 girls and they only had three more names left. I held her hand
-Cierra: Don't worry we got this
-Airi: thanks sis
Coach Laura: Last but not least are captains of this years 2017-2018 cheer squad.
Assistant Captain: Makayla
Captains: Nique and Airionna
At the conclusion of this may you three ladies please stay back for a short word.

Airi: My sister and I had made the team and I was also a captain I gave my twin Cierra a hug. Everyone left the bleachers while I headed down to meet with the coaches.

Coach Mia: We wanted y'all to get comfortable with each other before the game next Friday so y'all can give quick introductions.
-Nique: I'm Nique I'm 17 and I'm a senior.
-Airi: I'm Airionna but y'all can call me Airi. I just came here from Houston and I'm 18 and a senior.
-Makayla: I'm Makayla I'm 16 I'm a junior and y'all can call me Kk or Kayla.
Picture of Makayla:

September 13,2017 Wednesday At lunch Tray: I was waiting in line to get lunch

September 13,2017
Wednesday
At lunch
Tray: I was waiting in line to get lunch. Usually I would sit with players from the football team, but I saw Airi sitting all alone so I walked over to her.
-Tray: What the captain of the softball team sitting here all alone. This is crazy.
Tray: She gave me a slight smile.
-Tray: Do you mind if I sit over here with you?
-Airi: Sure
-Tray: So y'all ready for this football game?
-Airi: We ready but are y'all ready?
-Tray: We always ready we the warriors we don't back down.
Tray: Airi and I talked the whole lunch. Talking to her made me realize she a really cool person and she's just different from all the other girls I talk to.

After School
Football Practice
Chris: It was 6:30 and we were on the line practicing the last play of practice. It was a special play that we hoped to use in are football game on Friday. They snapped the ball I left the line last. Since I was a great wide receiver people would always guard me so instead I'd leave the line last trick my defender and run down the field. I sprinted down the field and called to Tray. It looked good Tray had released the ball and the we had a late defender hit Tray's wrist. Tray dropped to the ground holding his wrist. I caught the ball and ran to check on my cousin. This was just practice we haven't even had ate first game and we were going to be without are star quarter back.
-Coach Qwaz: Chris go head and get y'all stuff and head to the emergency room immediately.
-Chris: Yes sir
Chris: I helped Tray up. He held on to his wrist as we walked off the abs inside the school. The cheerleaders must've just finished practice because the halls were pack with jv and varsity cheerleaders. The girlAiri from my third and fourth block had saw us and walked over.
-Airi: What's wrong
-Chris: He hurt his wrist.
-Airi: Can I help in any way.
-Chris: Yea I gotta go get our stuff out the locker room. Here is my keys can you assist him to the car. While I grab our stuff.
-Airi: Sure
Airi: I grabbed the keys from Chris and helped Tray walk to the car. He was in so much pain.
-Airi: Are y'all still ready for the game
Airi: Tray laughed a little but his eyes showed nothing but pain. When we got to the car I opened the door and helped him get to the front seat. I went on the other side and tried starting the car. I kept trying but the car would not start. Chris came running to the car.
-Airi: The car won't start
-Chris: Come on come on dammit dammit dammit
-Airi: Come on let's drive my car
Tray: I was in so much pain I couldn't focus my vision was blurry and the pain I felt was excruciating. My cousin Gilly helped me into Airi's car. She set in the back with me. While her sister Cierra drove and Gilly was in the passenger seat.
At the E.R. entrance
Chris: Today had been a hected day and I was so exhausted. They had sent two nurses and a gurney to take my cousin to the back. I grabbed are stuff.
-Cierra: Will go park and then we'll be in.
-Chris: No guys it's cool. Go home and rest and do homework.
-Airi: If I give you my number can you text me an update on Tray I'll write Cierra's number to.
Chris: they wrote their numbers on a piece of paper. I grabbed it and stuck it in my back pocket.