Partying

Tray's POV
October 14,2018
Friday after school
Today we didn't have a game and My friend, Ty was about to have one of the littlest parties of the year. I was choosing my outfit out when Victoria texted me.
Text messages
Victoria: We should go to the party tonight
Tray: I am going to the party
Victoria: you know what I mean like we should go together
Tray: Yeah I don't think that's a good idea I'll see you at the party tho.
Victoria: okay whatever

At the party
9:00 pm
Tray's POV
I pulled up to Ty's mansion it was already tons of people here. I had two missions two accomplish tonight.
1. avoid Victoria
2. Find Airi

1:00 in the morning
Tray's POV
The party was lit! It was so much fun and excitement. I really got to relax my mind about everything. Although I couldn't find Airi but I heard that she came to the party really frustrated me.
Ty: Hey Tray while I'm checking out here to see if there anyone else you mind checking everywhere else for me.
Tray: Yea I got u bro
Ty: Hey Tray you and the other bros still staying the night?
Tray: of course bro.
I walked in the house looking in every room,closet and bathroom to see if anyone was left. Of course there was still a couple stranglers. I got to the other half of the house. I walked into his living room and someone was laying on the couch. I walked over and tapped on them.
Tray: Hey party's over time to go
I kept tapping but I got no answer. I decided to flip them over. The person on the couch was Airi.
She was super super drunk.
Tray: Hey Airi it's time to go. Do you have a ride?
Even tho her words were slurred I could still understand what she said
Airi: y you care?
Tray: Lemme get you a Uber
Ty Walked up behind Tray.
Ty: Yo Airi you good.
Ty set next to her.
Ty: Yo a whole group of Victoria and her crew came over snapping and taking pictures of her. I didn't know it was Airi tho.
Tray: Damn
I scrolled thru Snapchat and Instagram and Airi being humiliated was all I saw.
Ty: Look bro this is crazy. I'm canceling tonight. She's staying here. She can stay in the guest room.
Airi was leaning on Ty's shoulder.
Ty: I have to go finish up, so you think you can take her to the room and get her settled and see if there is any medicine in there?
Tray: Yea bro I got you.

This picture is Ty: