Please let me go

Same day
At the scene
Airi's POV
I looked around me I heard the sirens and people talking or staring around looking at me. There next to me was Tray. On the other side was firefighters trying to get me out of my car. I closed my eyes back.
"Why couldn't I be dead."
"I just wanted to die."
The paramedics then took over from where Tray was. I didn't want to be saved.
Tray's POV
After awhile they freed Airi from her car traffic was held up. There was caution tape all around and police officers trying to block the many drivers and students that looked around trying to figure out what was going on. I got in the ambulance with Airi. They tried working on Airi but she wouldn't let them.
We were on our way to the hospital when they felt it would be best to tie her down and give her some meds to calm her down.

At the hospital
The ambulance arrived at the emergency entrance they took Airi out and I ran in after them. One of the paramedics asked if I could get in contact with her parents. Her mom didn't answer so I called Armon.
Phone Call:
Armon: Yay wats up
Tray: It's Airi she's been in a very bad car accident. Get down to Atlanta Memorial Hospital right now and please try getting a hold of her mom.
Armon: Okay I'm on my way

3 hours later
Armon's pov
I set next to Tray in the waiting room.
Man I can't believe I didn't get her text messages what was she thinking she's so smart and shit she's a great mom.

One of the doctors walked out a few minutes later.

Doctor Casque: hi I'm doctor Casque Airionna surgery was successful right now we are keeping a close eye on her and have decided to keep her in restraints.
Armon: her mom's going to be here soon. When she comes do you mind going in deeper detail
Doctor Casque: yes just ask for me and I'll make sure I can explain it to her.
Tray: Are you allowing visitors yet.
Doctor Casque: sorry not until after I've spoken with her mom and her mom has seen her.

3 hours later
Armon's POV
It was almost midnight and Airi and her mom had just finished talking. They kept Airi in her restraints but they allowed her to have visitors. I allowed Tray to go in before me.

Tray's POV
I reached Airi's door and knocked. She allowed me to come in. I set in a chair close to the bed.
Tray: I'm glad to see you again
(Airi lightly smiled)
Tray: Now I need to know why you did this??
Airi: I had a miscarriage a couple days ago. That child was our's Tray. I was pregnant.
Airi started crying and I went over and held her.