You're Home Early

Monday Morning
October 10,2018
Airi's POV
I picked Gilly up so we could talk about everything that happened last night. He was a great friend and really made me feel better. A couple minutes later we arrived to school and I parked my car.

Gilly took off towards his class and I took off towards mine. I really distanced my self from Tray today. At lunch I went to my car and ate my lunch. I kept seeing all his text messages but honestly I could care less about what he had to say.

After the third block
Third block had just finished and I was on my way to my locker to get my stuff for fourth block. I had just closed my locker and was passing this group of girls. They kept looking at me and then they would giggle and talk some more.

The group of girls: Can y'all believe Tray dated her I'm happy he's back with Victoria. I mean look how dark she is. She's so ugly.

I already wasn't having the best of days and I had just reached my breaking point. I ran over to the girl that was talking shit about me and pushed her towards the locker.
Airi: What else you got to say??
Say it to my face??

All her other friends ran to get security everyone else started pulling their phones out to record me give her the ass whooping of her life. The girl was bleeding and I mean not a single soul tried helping her. Nique, Jass, and Ken pushes thru the crowd to get to me and hold me back.
A couple minutes later the security guards came and the nurse cane to.
They made sure the girl was okay and then Nique,Jass,Ken and two security guards escorted me to the principal's office.
The principal came in and everyone else left. That left me and the principal sitting across from each other.

15 minutes later
I walked out the office and was escorted too my locker by two security guards. I only grabbed my keys and phone. After that they escorted me to my cars.
Guard 1: Remember if we see you on this property for any reason you could face a $1,000 charge or even face jail time.
I knifed my head and put my window up. I put on my glasses and zoomed off the property to my place.

At the condo 2:43pm
Armon's pov
I walked in the condo and sitting on the couch watching Netflix was Airi. I went and took a seat next to her.
Armon: Wyd hope early
Airi: I got in a fight. I'm suspended for the next 9 days.
Armon: Damn girl u a crazy bitch

Airi smirked a little bit
Armon: you're weird how do you watch Netflix without food I'm going to order some pizza.
After I ordered the pizza I went and set next to Airi. She leaned her head on my shoulder.
Armon: So why did you fight today?
Airi: Yesterday at the bowling alley Tray kissed another girl. Today people talked about me like I was crazy and I was just sick of it.
Armon: I understand

3:15 pm
Airi and I were still watching movies. But someone knocked on the door. At the door was the pizza guy. I grabbed the pizza and bought it back to the couch. Airi and I ate the pizza and continued to watch Netflix.

4:35 pm
Airi's POV
Now Dan, Armon, and I were all on the couch watching tv. During the show movie someone had knocked on the door.
Armon: I'll get it. You expecting anyone?
Airi: Nope

Armon's Pov
I opened the door to reveal no other than Tray.
Tray: Hey man is Airi here. I really need to talk to her.
Armon: Ayye bro she's not here. Try her mom's place.
Tray: I already tried there. Please bro help me out.
Armon: BRO! She's not here!!

I closed the door and went back to sit on the couch.

That night
Airi's POV
Dan and I had just got finished getting ready for bed.
Airi: Let's go day night to dada
I picked Dan up off the bed and we headed over to Armon room.
Dan: Nigh nigh
Armon: good night love u guys

Armon gave Dan a kiss and hugged him goodnight. Then he planted a kiss on my forehead.

Airi: thanks for today I appreciate it
Armon: Anytime

Armon gave me a hug then Dan and I headed to bed.