Telling Mom

October 8,2018
Saturday Night
Airi's POV
It was around 7 pm, so I told my sister to get ready. After awhile she finished getting ready and we headed to my moms house so I could pick up my baby Dan. When I opened the door, my baby Dan ran over to me. I picked him up and went to greet the rest of my family.
Airi: Hey y'all
Momma Janay: Hey baby Girl
Airi: where all the other kids
Momma Janay: Damien And Dana took them out for a day at the park, but I didn't know when you were going to be here so I just told them to keep Dan here. Airi: bet I'm going to go grab his car seat and shoes.
Cierra's POV
I set at the table and laid my head down.
My mom came and set next to me.
Momma Ianay: We missed you last night what's going on?
Cierra I couldn't hide secrets from my mom. I busted out crying trying to get the words out that I was pregnant.
Cierra: I'm pregnant
Momma Janay: come here
My m didn't ask any questions. She just hugged me.
Cierra: I love you ma
Momma Janay: I love you to. How about I make us some tea and we can talk about this.
I knocked my head in agreement. Airi came down the stairs a few minutes later carrying Dan and his car seat in the other hand. She came over to where I was sitting.
Airi: you good I'm bout to go
Cierra: yeah
Airi gave me a big hug and went to say goodbye to our mom before heading out the door.

Sunday Afternoon
Airi's POV
I set in Dan's bedroom and watched him play with his toys. After awhile Armon arrived at the entrance of Dan's bedroom.
Armon: Hey I just got back from they gym. I can go shower real quick and then I'll takeover so you can get ready for your date Tonight.
Airi: Thank you so much

30 minutes later
Armon's pov
I walked back into Dan's room.
Armon: Hey you can go get ready.
Airi: Alright bet
Airi gave Dan a kiss on the forehead and then she headed to her room.
I set on the floor and started to play with Dan and his toys.

At the bowling Alley
7 pm
Tray's POV
While I was waiting for Airi to arrive at the hotel one of my exes walked up.
Victoria(Tray's old ex): Hey Tray I knew that was you from the back.
Tray: OMG hey Tori. When did you move back to LA.
Tori: I had to finish my senior year out here.
Tray and Victoria gave each other a hug.
Tori: I really did miss you.
Tray: I missed you to.

Airi's POV
I parked my car in a spot at the bowling alley and rushed in. Of course I was always the late ones to Tray and I dates.
I bought my shoes and then I searched around the bowling alley trying to find.
He was at the very last lane sitting down talking to a girl I've never seen before.
By time I reached them I looked so out of gas and my hair was everywhere.
Airi: Hey sorry I'm late
Tray: it's all good Airi this is Victoria my ex girlfriend and
Airi cut Tray off
Airi: I'm Airi his gir-.....
Tray cut Airi off
Tray: And this is Airi one of my best friends

For the rest of the night Tray, Victoria, and I were bowling. Of course it was a lot of touching between Victoria and Tray that I didn't agree with. Like first he couldn't he introduce me as his girlfriend and now he has the nerves to be holding and touching her at her waist.

2 hours later
We had finally played are last game of the night. We had all won one each.
Airi: Okay guys I'm going to head to the bathroom
I really had to go to the bathroom so I decided to go before we all left

Tray's POV
Airi went to the bathroom and left Victoria and I sitting at the table alone. Tray: Hey I'm going to go put are shoes away I'll be back.
I grabbed the 3 pair of shoes and took them to the front desk and then I went back and set next to Victoria.
When I set back down Victoria grabbed Victoria: my hand. I missed you so much

Victoria and I had been thru a lot of ups and downs in our relationships but we did have a great relationship.

She leaned her head in for a kiss. I didn't know what to do I reacted and kissed her back. At that same moment Airi came out the bathroom and ran out the bowling alley.
I stopped kissing Victoria and ran after Airi. By time I had got out there she had already left the bowling alley. I started hitting and kicking my car.
Victoria Came out a couple minutes later.
Victoria: See ya later Tray. We should hang out more often?
Tray: I got in my car and drove off