Are you coming Back home

Three weeks later
In the morning
Airi's POV
November 21, 2018
I didn't know when I was going to go back to school. They had me suicide watch still and my school had me home bound, but I couldn't do any class work or homework until I was cleared by a doctor. Even cheerleading had been put on hold, but hopefully I would be back for states. I had been staying with Tray and his fam for 3 weeks now. I hadn't talked to my mom or Armon for a couple weeks now. I was currently on Instagram scrolling to see what was going on. I got a text from Armon.

Armon: We really need to talk. How do you feel about meeting up today?
Airi: Yea sure lemme get ready.
Armon: Where do you wanna meet up at?
Airi: We can meet up at Mia'a Pizza Joint
Armon: Alright bet see you in a hour.

Armon's POV
I had just finished sending my last message to Airi. Dan was still sleep, so I had went ahead and took my shower. When I finished with my shower I tried to get Dan washed up and put his clothes on , but he was still sleepy. I waited another 30 minutes before I decided to meet up with Airi.

At Mia's Pizza Joint
Airi's POV
Tray offered multiple times for me to go to drop me off, but I decided it take a Uber. When I arrived Armon still hadn't arrived. I picked a booth near the window.

A waiter came over and took my order.
Waiter: hi what would you like today.
Airi: Can I get 4 slices of cheese pizza.
Waiter: Would you like anything to drink with that.
Airi: Yea sure 2 sprites.

Armon walked in 5 minutes later carrying Dan all bundled up in his arms. I met him half way to grab Dan.

Armon: Hey where we seating.
Airi: Follow me

We all got settled and took are seats in the booth. The pizza came 5 minutes later and then I ordered Dan some pizza for kids and a juice box.

Dan set next to me and Armon set across from us.

Armon: So how are you
Airi: Getting better day by day. I've attended 2 therapy sessions. 
Armon: that's good. So when are you going to come back home?
Airi: Soon. Can I ask you a question?
Armon: sure
Airi: Can Tray come live with us? He said he'll pay rent.
Armon: yes the more the better. Yea let him know we good.
Airi: Thank you so much.
Armon: What about we hit the mall, and look for Dan some stuff and then I'll drop you off.
Airi: yeah I think I'm going to order some more pizza for now and I'll take Tray and the fam some home.
Armon: Alright I'll wait here with him.

Armon handed me a some money.
Armon: This should cover everything.
Airi: Thanks