Goodbye messages

2 weeks later
Friday Morning
October 28, 2018
Airi's POV
Lately these last two weeks of my life had been hell. I hadn't been home. I haven't seen my son, school, siblings, or even my son.
I was supposed to go back to school by now, but I never had the energy. I had been staying in a hotel. No sleep, barely eating, and a pond social media and everyone else.
But today is the day I realized I was done. I grabbed my phone and started texting my cheerleading squad, Armon, my mom, all of my siblings, some of my friends and the last person I texted was Tray.
Text Message to Tray
I can't do this anymore. Life is hard. It's not meant for me to fight this fight anymore. Thanks for being there. Love from Airi.

I pressed the send button and then went to get in my car.

Later that day in the afternoon
After School
4:20 pm
Tray's POV
School had just got out and since are team was 6-0 the coach let us off with no practice. Especially since we had are homecoming game coming up against a very tough team in a couple weeks.
I made it to my car and did my daily scroll thru Snapchat, Instagram and my messages before I drove off. I had got a message from a number I had never seen before. The message was short but it got to the point. The last sentence was love from Airi. It all made sense why she didn't come back when she had a chance to and why she had really distanced herself from everybody. I looked around the student parking lot. I was looking for her car. I looked at my watch and it was 4:40. Usually at 4:40 a whole bunch of 16 wheelers just start driving by. Because they're usually from one of the factories.
But I didn't see Airi's car but I saw all the trucks coming by. I was getting scared I had to find Airi. I went and waited behind the other cars waiting for the light. The end of the trucks approached and from across the road I saw Airi's Jeep pull in front of the truck causing him to slam into Airi's car. I opened my car door and ran out to the truck. Traffic had stopped. The car was jammed up really bad. I went on the passenger side and opened the door. Airi had no seat belt on and her airbags had looked tampered with. In the driving seat was a badly bruised Airi. I couldn't move her tho she was stuck. I felt her neck and felt a weak pulse. I held on to her hand .
Tray: Airi I know you can hear me I'm not    leaving you.
Airi squeezes my hand a little.
The truck driver came over to the side of the car where I was at.
Truck driver: Help is on the way. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit her. She came out of nowhere.
Tray: it's okay it wasn't your fault.

To be continued....