Are You Ready?

September 15,2017
Friday
Morning Classes
Airi: Today was our first game. Tray hadn't been back to school since Wednesday. Chris told us he had a sprained wrist and he probably wouldn't play in today's game. I talked to Ken and Dre. The bell rang. Everyone took their seats. The last person to come in was Tray. He walked through the door and I couldn't even let him put his stuff down. I ran over and gave him a hug.

 -Airi: Are you okay? -Tray: I'm great Tray: First and Second block breezed by

-Tray: I'm great
Tray: First and Second block breezed by. Then it was time for lunch. Airi walked u behind me.
-Airi: What about you and I go get some real lunch.
-Tray: There's a bomb sub place near by. You wanna go try it.
-Airi: Why not.
Tray: Airi and I really were starting to connect and I had a feeling it was going to be more than friends but only time could tell. Her smile, her laugh, and her up best personality was just what I wanted in a girl.
The end of the day
Chris: Today was our first game. Tray didn't know what he was going to do but he had less than an hour to choose if he was going to start. I put my football uniform on and headed outside for a breather. I was sitting on the bleachers not really concentrating on what was going on around me. I felt someone tap my shoulder.
-Cierra: First game freights?
-Chris: Naw it's how I prepare for each game.
-Cierra: Well can I tell you I'm nervous about tonight. We've put in so much time and work, but I just don't want to let them down.
-Chris: What about this don't worry about them worry about me keep me pumped up.
-Cierra: I can do that
Chris wrapped his arm around Cierra. They set on the bleachers for a little while.
Back in the boy's locker room
-Mr.Swaq are you going to try and play tonight I need to know so I can feel this roster out.
-Tray: Yes sir I'm playing put me down.
Tray: I set on the bench working my wrist out. It hurt like hell but I wasn't sitting out one game. Most of the team had went out to the field. Dree and King walked in.
-King: Hey bro you ready for tonight
-Tray: Yeah Thanks for coming.
-Dree: No problem!! Ayye if you need to one of us can just replace you.
-Tray: What about y'all stick to basketball.
-King: Last time I checked Dree did not play basketball bro don't got handles.
-Dree: Nigga shut up
-Tray: My bad what about King you stick to basketball and Dree stick to baseball.
-King: That sounds better we'll see you later.
Tray: My bros left and I grabbed my helmet and headed to the trainers room, so they could wrap my wrist. I saw Airi helping the trainers. It was only two trainers and lots of athletes who needed things wrapped iced or pre stretched before this game. Airi finished up another student and walked over to me.
-Airi: What's your request sir.
-Tray: I need my wrist wrapped.
-Airi: Come on over
Tray: I set on the stool and Airi wrapped my wrist. She did it as tight as she could it really helped to ease the pain.
-Tray: Thanks girl
-Airi: Your welcome good luck tonight.
-Tray: Thanks

During the game
The cheerleaders cheered. The crowd went crazy as their team was up 17-3 in the second quarter.
Half time
The team walked off the field for halftime they were now up 24-13. The crowd was going crazy. Tray ran over to where the cheerleaders were standing.
-Tray: Hey you got some time to ice and re wrap my wrist.
-Airi: Yea Sure lemme just go tell Nique
Airi walked over to Nique
-Nique: Hey what's up?
-Airi: I'm going to help Tray with his wrist. You got the girls?
-Nique: Yeah. Did you still want to rehearse the third routine?
-Airi: Yea if they do it right we perform it. If they don't we'll wait to next game.
Airi met back up with Tray and they walked into the building together.

End of Game
Cierra: We won! we won! We blew them out. The other team packed their gear and got on the buses. Are captains were really amazed at how well we did the cheers. They told us they would cancel practice for tomorrow. I was so excited I helped the other cheerleaders pack up their stuff.
Chris ran over to me and gave me a hug.
-Chris: Girl you did your thang.
-Cierra: Thank you
Chris: Let me take you out to dinner tomorrow
-Cierra: Okay