When life hands you a lemon

September 23,2017
Saturday Morning 8:30
Airi: Instead of having cheer practice I had decided to go have breakfast with Tray. My living quarters was in the basement, it was nice having my own space, but lately life wasn't treating me nice. Cierra came down to the basement.
-Cierra: Ma told me to come get you for breakfast.
-Airi: I'm Actually bout to leave to have breakfast with Tray.
-Airi: Can you go ask Mike if I can take the pickup truck. It's Dan's favorite ride.
-Cierra: Just because he is are step dad doesn't mean you can't call him dad. You're the only one that calls him Mike.
-Airi: You know what I'll take my Jeep.

Airi: When Cierra went back upstairs I hurried to get Dan and myself ready. Then I grabbed his car seat and we headed to my Jeep.

At S&B Breakfast Diner 9:30
Tray: I waited and waited for Airi to arrive. We had agreed on 9:00, but maybe she woke up late. I was getting worried so I started to blow up her phone. Finally, after another 10 minutes Airi and Dan walked into the diner.
-Airi: Tray I'm sorry I'm so late.
-Tray: It's okay sit down
Tray: Airi and Dan set across from me.
-Airi: This is Dan. Hey Dan this is Tray, can you say hey.
Tray: Dan slightly waved his hand at me and then took cover under his mom again.
-Tray: Hey Dan
-Tray: So how are you feeling, any better then yesterday.
-Airi: If I tell you something, can it stay between me and you?
-Tray: Yea
-Airi: Well his d-a-d texted me. It's not that are relationship was bad, but it was just Better if we were friends and we knew we weren't right for each other. But we wanted to raise him to the best of are abilities.
-Tray: Isn't he suppose to text you? He's the d-a-d?
-Airi: We stopped texting 7months ago. But we stopped texting for a dumb reason. To dumb to admit are own mistakes, but he's coming up for a week. He's staying with me.
-Tray: Are you next to the guess room or something?
-Airi: I stay in the basement. My mom agreed that it's best if he stays down there with me so we can talk and he can see his child.
-Tray: When is he coming??
-Airi: He said tomorrow or maybe Wednesday.
-Tray: Well what about if we chill for the rest of the day get your mind off of everything.
Tray: Airi, Dan and I went to the mall, museums, and we went to a spa retreat when Dan fell asleep. It was getting late so I took her to get her car from the diner.
10:40 Saturday Night
Airi's House
In the basement
Airi: Tray and I watched tv. While, Dan played with my other brothers and sisters.
-Tray: So only you Dan sleeps down here?
-Airi: Yep it's four bedrooms down here.
Tray: Airi pointed down both halls it's two down there and two down that hall. Plus a washing and drying room with two bathrooms down here. And a kitchen i hardly use.
11:58 Saturday night
Tray: Airi finished putting Dan to sleep. She came back down the hall, I grabbed her hand. And whispered in her ear lemme stay. She looked at me for awhile.
-Airi: Okay I have some sheets in my room. You can sleep in the guess room.
Tray: I walked with her to get the sheets. When we got in the room I closed the door behind us.
-Airi: What are you doing
Tray: let's just say Airi and I had a good night
September 24,2017
Sunday Morning
Airi: I woke up and looked under the cover I was naked. OMG I grabbed my robe and threw it on. I then went to the kitchen to try and find Dan some breakfast. I haven't really went shopping so the refrigerator was empty. I saw some bananas and started cutting them up at the counter. Tray came in and wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his head on my shoulder.
-Tray: I bought some groceries.
-Airi: Thanks I turned around and kissed him. He pulled me in tighter.
Tray: After like five minutes of being cute we started breakfast. Pancakes, sausages, grits, eggs, and I even made some of my favorite strawberry jam. Dan was still sleep so Airi decided to put the food in the microwave so we could all eat together. We set at the table and talked about her being a mom at a young age and getting her own place.
10 minutes later
Airi: Somebody knocked on the door. There was three way to get in the basement, but whoever it was used the doors through the garage. I went to the door and opened it........... it took me a second to catch my breath maybe my eyes was playing tricks on me. Tray walked up behind me.
The mystery person: So are you going to let me in???
Airi: Yea come on in