Too Much on My plate

April 13
Monday morning
Airi's POV
Today I was leaving school early to talk to my lawyer about custody. I loved my son and although his family was in Houston. I needed him to be with me.

A couple hours later
Airi's pov
2nd block had just ended for me and I needed to get to my lawyer's office. I rushed through the traffic in the hallways and made it to my car.

A couple hours later
Tray's POV
School had just let out and I was on my way to work. Airi texted me saying that her meeting with her lawyer had went good and she would see me tonight.

At work
At the bowling alley
I went from selling shoes, to fixing bowling alleys, passing out food, and helping people learn the basics of bowling. Airi and I hadn't been in Dallas that long but we had made the most of our situation. I was around cleaning tables when a girl asked if I could help her bowl.

Random girl: Hey can you please help me I've never bowled a day in my life.

She had an Australian accent and she looked like she could be around my age. I helped her find a ball and then I showed her how to bowl. It didn't take her that long to catch on to the technique.

Tray: So you're all good over here
Random girl: Yes thank you for helping

Closing up
Tray's POV
I finished putting the chairs on the last of the tables. The last person to leave was The Australian girl that helped out earlier.

Tray: Hey keep practicing you'll get better over time.
Myrah: It's Myrah and thanks for the advice
Tray: lemme let you out.

I opened the doors for her and she left

Airi's POV
I waited at home for Tray. It's crazy to say we had been in Dallas for a while now so I started to unpack some of the boxes we had left. I ordered me some Chinese and watched tv. I texted him and no reply

12 midnight
Tray's POV
I opened the door to the house. I tried to stay quiet I didn't wanna wake up Airi. But there she was on the couch. Half sleep half up.
Tray: come on bae let's go to bed
Airi: Where were you bae, I really needed you today?