Nothing once again.

He made the turn and kept on his way.

The pattern continued on like such for quite some time, until a guard walked out from a door behind him and yelled out.  Then he sprinted, mentally cursing as he used his mana to make himself go faster.  It was as nearly as fast as he could normally go--usually, if you blinked you might miss him.  But not it was evident where he was, blink out not.  Fast, yes, but slower than normal. 

Fortunately, it seemed, the guards couldn't catch up with him.  He'd been quickly taking sharp corners, ran down two stairways and the by luck saw the entrance.  His way out.  To freedom.  The light.  He picked up his speed, reaching for the doorway--

Then, suddenly, he was trapped against the wall.  A cry left him as a pop came from his shoulder as it was slammed against the unforgiving brick wall.  He was quickly turned to face the wall, the body of his capturer pressing him against the wall with one hand gripping his other arm.

"Sweetie, I didn't think you'd have to be told not to try and escape again."  A voice said from behind him, the breath of the owner of the voice warm on his neck.

Fuck.

"Or, perhaps, did you just miss me that much?"

"Burn in hell!"  Gusion spat turning his head as best as he could to give Alucard a vehement glare.  In return, he was met with a grin.

"You wound me, love."  The bastard purred, his lips pressing against Gusion's neck, a kiss.

Gusion turned his head away back towards the wall and shut his eyes.  He hated this.  But yet, at the same time, a small part of him--

"Hal--uh--" A guard entered the room, stuttering upon the sight in front of him.  Gusion could feel Alucard tense up behind him, already knowing what it was a sign of.  Anger.  "G-General Alucard--"

In less than a second, Alucard had moved his lips away from Gusion's neck, his focus now on the intruding guard.  "Leave."

"Y-Yes sir-"

Without much hesitation, Gusion took his chance, yanking his arm away from Alucard's weakened grip and made a dart for the door, pooling the rest of his available mana into making it there.  The handle was there, cool on his fingertips, all he had to do was open it with enough room for him to get out and then-

Mercilessly, his arm was yanked backwards, his shoulder screaming is disagreement as he was pulled backwards toward Alucard again, the General's grip stronger than before, tighter.  Tears pricked at Gusion's eyes from the pain shooting though his arm.  Unintentionally, Gusion let himself lean backwards into Alucard's grip, teeth gritted as he tried to focus on anything other than his shoulder.

"Clever.  But not fast enough."  Alucard hummed, wrapping an arm around Gusion's waist, further entrapping him.  "Do you want me to carry you back to your room, or will you be able to walk without trying to escape?"

Gusion kept his mouth shut, refusing to answer.  If he'd said what he wanted to, Alucard always seemed to know when he was lying.  Gusion hated it.

"If you don't respond, I'll take it as you want to be carried."

"Don't you d--"  A surprised yelp left him as he was swiftly swept off his feet and in the other's arms ( in bridal style, nonetheless ).  An embarrassed blush rose to his cheeks as he shut his eyes.  Dammit.

"Too late."  Alucard hummed as he began to walk at a brisk pace back to the room that Gusion had been entrapped in.  Fifty seven days.  Fifty eight tomorrow.