"What are you doing BOY, shouldn't you be going to make our food? Not standing there looking like an idiot!" she says. Oh, this will be fun. I smirk and the food appears in front of the girls. All of the hunters except for the ones I had brought here looked surprised I could do this. While the ones I brought dug in, the others looked hesitant, except for Thalia. At least she trusts me.

"Fine, I swear on the River Styx that I have not altered your food in anyway. This is exactly what you ordered." I swear. Phoebe takes a small bite and her face lights up in joy. She notices everyone staring and immediately wipes the look of her face.

"It's ok, for a male's cooking." she says. Very smooth Phoebe, very smooth, I think.

The rest of the hunters take small bites and immediately start shoveling food down their throats.

I then turn to Artemis, "Arty, what would you like to eat?" I ask, the hunters look up, excited to see me get blasted but are very surprised when Artemis just replies, "The same as the hunters Perseus." I nod and summon her plate in front of her. She takes a bite and her face brightens. It's actually quite cute...HOLD ON, WHERE DID THAT COME FROM! SHE'S THE MAIDEN GODDESS. SHE CAN'T LOVE YOU! WHY DO YOU EVEN FEEL READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP AFTER HER!

I summon myself a plate and sit at the other end of the table, closer to the girls I brought. I've brought Andy and Sofia. Andy is actually a daughter of Demeter. We have Lisa and Carol, twin daughters of Athena. We have Karen, daughter of Nemesis. And last, we have Jasmine, daughter of Hecate. They all are excited that I'm here to live with them. I'm glad that they have accepted me and know I would never hurt them.

Phoebe, of course, couldn't accept that that 7 hunters(The six I just mentioned and Thaila) would let a man into their lives that easily. So naturally, "Male, don't sit near them! We don't want you to corrupt them! Stay away from them and you might live!" I swear, Phoebe doesn't seem to like me.

"Now Phoebe, Perseus here is one of, if not the only decent male. Please respect him a little. He already swore not to flirt with any hunters, you know this." argues Artemis.

"See, he already got to milady! Lady Artemis would never defend a male. Much less our so called 'guardian'. Can't you see he is no different than all the other males. He got Zoë killed!"

I bolt up immediately. "Don't blame me for Zoë's death. I regret her death everyday, I tried my hardest to keep anyone from dying during that and all of my quests. I wasn't strong enough then and I regret that everyday. Everytime I look at her constellation, I feel overwhelming guilt for not being able to save her. So don't blame me for getting her killed. My fatal flaw is loyalty, that makes every death I am near make me feel extremely guilty. She trusted me with her blade, the one that contains her immortal essence." With this, I pull out Riptide. "Her last words to be were, 'You are nothing like Hercules. I am honored that you carry this sword.' You don't know how much that hurt. Just before that, after Thaila here said 'You were right about Luke , about heroes men, - everything.' Exactly after that, Zoë said 'Perhaps not all men.', and looked at me. I earned her trust and blessing to wield this sword, the sword that has gotten me through two wars and you dare say that I got her killed!" I'm screaming at this point.

The hunters look to Thaila for conformation to see her nod with silent tears pouring down her face. When they look back to me, They see that I have tears dripping down my face as well. "I'm going to go do laundry." and with that I walk to the stream where I was told the hunt's clothing was waiting for me.

Artemis P.O.V.

I am shocked at Percy's outburst. Did he really blame himself for Zoë's death and all of the other one's from the wars? Also, really Percy, 'Moonbeam?' Another nickname? You're making it so hard to hate you.