Even More Power, UGH

Beginne am Anfang

When we were about halfway through the pass, disaster struck. BOOM! BOOM! Two huge boulders crashed down, blocking both exits of the pass. "CHARGE!" I heard a very deep voice. "Styx, it's Gration!" I heard Lady Artemis say. She never curses so we knew this was bad. An army of hellhounds, dracaena, and Cyclopes, along with a few major monsters like the gorgon sisters, not including Medusa, and the Minotaur, rushes towards our positions. Fortunately, the monsters were only coming from one direction, in front. "Defense formation Delta!" shouts Artemis.

We positioned ourselves in a sort of shield wall without any shields. We have the youngest hunters with their bows out, backs facing the entrance, and put more experienced hunters on the front lines with bows out but ready for close combat. The hunters and Artemis were extremely nervous as they all knew that many of us might not make it out of this alive.

"Fire at will" shouts Artemis, signaling us to fire whenever we needed too, which was at all times. The first volley must have taken 15 or so monsters but there was still plenty left. We had prepared a second volley when all of a sudden, a hooded figure landed in front of the hunters. The figure was wearing black assassin robes with white and red streaks. They were at about 6'4, so it was probably a male. The most peculiar thing however, was the pitch black wings protruding from his back. He was holding a stygian iron longsword in one hand and a celestial bronze xiphos in the other. All of the hunters gasp, most in surprise, but some in recognition. Some of the newer hunters looked excited and said, "Omega!" Artemis's eyes widened. Omega was the name given to us by any hunters rescued by the mysterious man.

"Don't shoot, I'm here to help!" shouted Omega. The monstrous army had stopped their charge at the sight of Omega, some even looking away in fear. Gration was looking slightly scared himself. The Minotaur just growled, probably recognizing him. Most of the army was just standing there, looking either confused at why a lone figure was stopping them, or in fear if they knew who this was.

Suddenly, Gration said, "Begone Omega, this doesn't concern you!'

"Oh, that's where you're wrong. I have family in the hunt and I refuse to let them be harmed. So leave now or be returned to Tartarus!" shouted Omega, with his swords crossed in an act of defiance.

"Well, if it must be, CHARGE!" shouted Gration, suddenly re-interested in the fight.

"Hunters, don't shoot at Omega if you can help it, he seems to be here to help. After the battle however..." said Artemis. The hunters all laughed and released their arrows. Omega had charged the Minotaur head on, slowing down when he neared the beast, when he was about to be impaled, he sidestepped, swinging down his dual swords to decapitate the beast. Two swords found flesh and the minotaur roared before turning to dust.

"Is that the best you can do, if so, this will be to easy!" taunted Omega. The monsters were now getting riled up, the gorgon sisters rushing him now. "Didn't I already drown you in the Little Tiber?" asked Omega, causing the sisters to fall back.

"YOU!" shouted Euryale. "We will have our revenge."

"Hello, would you like to try a crispy Cheese n' Wiener? They are to DIE for!" asked Stehno.

"Still on the Bargain Market team huh, you know, I would, but my mom told me never to take things from strangers." said Omega. By now, half the hunt had to hold in some snickers.

Omega then charged the two sisters, Stygian Iron protecting, Celestial Bronze attacking. He parried one of Euryale's claws and scratched her arm. He then spun around and quickly sliced off Stehno's head, causing her sample tray to fall to the ground. He picked up the tray, smacked Euryale in the face with it, and stabbed her through the chest.

Now the hunt was amazed. This male just took down three of Greek Mythology's toughest monsters like it was nothing. He didn't even get scratched.

"Anyone else!?" asked Omega, raising his arms for dramatic effect. The result was the entire enemy army surging backwards. Gration then stepped forwards.