Get Out of My Life

HANNAH'S POV

The party's going pretty well. I chatted with some vampires, elves, my people, and Percy stays by my the whole time.

Ava looks so mature in her outfit. She's so pretty.

I grab a cup of punch and sip it. I walk outside and sit in the sand. I take another sip and lay down. I make some ocean water float up and shape into a star. I chuckle to myself and make it fall back into the waves.

I hear splashing. I fly up and look down at the water. More splashing. A water creature jumps at me, claws out, spiky fins flapping at me.

My hand catches fire and I slap it. It falls to the ground. I fly down.

Water Prince.

His fin changes into legs and he scratches my face. I grab his neck and let my hand catch fire.

He thrashes around. I fly up and crash through Ava's window. We go rolling on the floor, knocking people over.

Ava grabs my arm and pulls me back. I make her fly to the other side of the room, slamming her against the wall. I shoot spikes of ice at WP and nail his side. He falls over and lets blood form a puddle on the floor.

"I hate you so much." I whisper.

"I hate you too." He smiles evilly and starts falling limp.

I make my hand grow claws that spark with black magic. I sink them into his chest and smile creepily. My own twisted mind has taken over. I don't know if it's good or bad.

Ava stands there in fear and disgust. I look around. People shouting, running, crying. Glados picks WP up and kisses his head. She runs out and swims to the Water Kingdom.

An elf with dark hair wraps his arms around Ava and heaves her up of his shoulder. He starts running, Ava's unconscious body swinging as he strides.

This wasn't supposed to happen!

I fly out and crash through the forest, breaking down trees with my wings. I turn sideways so I won't break any more trees.

I feel a sharp pain in my left wing. I look over and see a wolf, hanging by its teeth on my wing. I zap it and keep flying.

More wolves chase after me. I turn my head and breathe fire at them. I look back and see a castle with vines growing around the bottom.

"AAHHHH!" I scream and smash into the wall. I fall off and black out.

~~~

I hear a deep bark.

I open my tired eyes and see a huge black wolf. It nuzzles my shoulder and sniffs me.

"Huh?" I whisper.

It backs away and turns into a boy.

"Hannah." He whispers.

"Ian?!" I stand up. "What's going on?"

"You crashed into my castle. I ran down and tended to your wounds."

"Well...how long has it been? Since I crashed into the wall?" I run a hand through my long, raven hair, leaving the white between my fingers.

"Mmmm...about...two weeks."

"Two weeks? I-I need to go." I sit on the window sill and fan out my wings.

"Hannah, wait." Ian grabs my hand.

"What?"

"Just...tell Ava I said hi." He looks down.

I roll my eyes and fly out.

I run into someone. I look up and see a tall pale guy with longish black hair and green eyes and a black T shirt.

"Sorry." I mumble and keep flying.

"Oh, it's fine. Hey, don't I know you?" He asks.

I recognize him from the party. He was flirting with Ava. He saved her from me.

"Uh no." I panic and start flying faster.

"No, I think I do. Oh yeah. From Ava's party. You were the girl who killed Water Prince and almost killed Ava."

I go to grab my blades, but he stops me.

"You don't need to hurt me. I'm not going to try to kill you." He smiles sweetly, his elfin ears twitching.

My elfin ear twitch and I let go.

I stand taller and let my wings fan out. "Where did you take her?" I hiss, my eyes glowing bright white, then a deep red.

"Just to my place. Would you like to see her?" He asks.

"Yeah..." I squint.

"It's not too far a walk. It's just about a day." He looks beyond the houses and trees.

"No need." I close my eyes.

You can do this. Just remember what Percy taught you.

I open my fists and I change into a huge, black dragon.

A few people run in fear. I flare my nostrils, which have slight flames coming from them.

He hops on my head and I fly up above the cloud and swoop down.

"You see that big, grassy mountain over there?" He shouts.

I roll my all black eyes with red irises and black pupils and growl. I see the peak of a huge mountain, coated with a vibrant grassy carpet in the distance.

"It's on the top of that!" He shouts again.

I start flying at top speed. He flies back and grabs into the pointed tip of my tail so he doesn't fall off.

He grabs hold of his black satchel and slowly makes his way back to my head.

I land on the top of the mountain, my wings still flapping.

I change back to my goddess form and walk into a large, white marble mansion.

I walk up to a huge door and slowly open it.

I see Ava sitting on the wooden floor, playing with a green ball of light.

"I'm Jesse, by the way."

I punch his arm and kneels down next to Ava. She scoots away with a terrified look spread across her sad face.

"Ava." I snap and she looks up, her fists clenched tight against her sides.

The green light circles around her.

"What do you want?" She tilts her head.

"I want to see if you're okay. I want to apologize, but I guess you're just fine, now aren't you?" I hiss.

"Maybe I am, Hannah. Maybe I'm fine without you. Water Prince was right. You're a freak and a monster!" Ava looks at me with slitted eyes.

I look at my hands. I clench them into fists, bright blue/purple sparks flying off of them.

"Maybe I am!" I scream, my eyes glowing bright red. "Maybe I am a monster!" My eyes turn all black and my fangs grow bigger. I scream with a demon voice and I fly out, my wings breaking the ceiling and making it cave in.

I make a storm form and a tornado catches the house in it. I leave it to do as it pleases and fly off, not regretting shit.