The Black Castle

HANNAH'S POV

"Princess, wake up!"

I sit up and shoot my butler a warning glare.

"Sorry, Princess. I'll go." He backs out the doorway.

I walk to my black wardrobe and pull out a gray T-shirt, black leather jacket, white and black skirt and my big combat boots. I grab my black crown with a green diamond on it and place it in my hair. It's very small.

I tie my black edgy cape on and walk to the balcony.

I look down on all my people. Walking in silence. I can hear the music blaring from their headphones up here.

Gray roads. People dressed in all black. Silence. My kingdom is an emotionless kingdom. That's who I am.

I squint and take a quick step back when I see a flash of bright blue speed down the street and out of the kingdom.

It's so out of place. That color.

"Weird." I say, merely whispering.

I walk to the dining room and sit down. A chef places a plate of eggs and waffles in front of me.

I nod and eat in silence.

Tomorrow will be my 16th birthday. And it will be louder than any other kingdom in all of Ooo that day.

I walk outside and see people already setting up for tomorrow. Setting up amps, building stages, setting up lights.

I see someone in pink enter the gates and walk toward me.

"Emo Princess." She smiles.

"Princess Bubblegum." I snarl. Man, I really hate her and her perkiness.

"Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday."

"My birthday's tomorrow." I hiss.

"Oh, really? Then I guess I'll just give you your present tomorrow."

"You're not welcome."

"Really?" She tilts her head.

"Yeah. You've never been welcome. Princess, you're 29 and you still can't take a hint when you're not wanted."

"Oh. Well, here's your present." She hands me a pink box with a purple bow ties around it.

I open it and groan. A pink sweater. I toss it in a mud puddle and watch as my people avoid stepping near it.

I walk to the gate and teleport to the other side. I walk across green hills and head toward the woods.

I have my dual blades in my belt just in case. I always have them with me. I hear a branch snap and I pull them out. I point a blade at a little bunny.

"Ava!" It shrieks and hops away.

I lean on a tree and sigh.

"Maybe tomorrow I'll have a little fun." I'm just so lonely. I have my people but they never speak. I don't talk a lot either, but I just need to scream and shout and do what I want with someone.

"Boo." I hear a mature voice say.

"Marceline?" I crack a smile.

She comes out of the shadows and smiles, her fangs peeking out. She's not too bad. She's a little bit of a hipster but she's okay.

"So, your birthday's tomorrow." She raises a brow.

"Yeah." I say quietly.

She snatches my crown and places it on top of her head. "I'm Hannah. I'm so emo and I can't control my anger." She mocks my voice.

I slam my hand onto her chest, sending a shock. I grab my crown and put it on my head.

"Sorry, jeez!" She huffs.

"I'm sorry. I'm just in a bad mood."

"You're always in a bad mood." She says blankly.

"You wouldn't understand." I growl.

"Well, happy birthday." She waves and floats away with her umbrella.

I don't really think there's anyone in Ooo who would understand my loneliness.

Everybody has someone to talk to. Everybody except me.

A/N:

Hey guys! So I'm co-writing this with gamergirl1029! So don't give me all the credit! She'll be writing Ava's povs and I'll be writing Hannah's. But go read her stories! They're AMAZING! :)