Somethings wrong

Ava's POV

"Ian, hold on." I say pressing my hand against his chest "I'm gonna follow her."

I climb up a tree and follow her jumping from one tree to another,

When she came to a stop so did I,

we stopped at this large mountain I tried to rest a little but my body wouldn't let me sleep,

It was quiet for a little bit,

But about an hour after we stopped I heard talking,

I looked down to see Hannah talking to this strange looking boy,

He seemed dangerous,

I launched myself into the cave,

"Hannah!"

"You little bitch! did you follow me here?!" Hannah scolded me as I entered the cave.

"Maybe..."

The strange boy grabbed my arm,

"What the?! get off me!"

"Your Ava Smithe, human, you lead a careless free life, your destiny, isn't chosen." He sounded like he was reciting something.

"What?"

"Well maybe you should have listened." Hannah said

"What is your deal!"

"'My deal' is that your a nosy little bastard, who won't leave me alone!"

I feel tears coming.

"Why do you always treat me like this! I don't deserve this!"

"Please don't give me any shit, I already have enough."

"Okay, fine."

Then I walked away,

I walked back to my hut,

Took off my shoes,

Sat on the beach and just cried.

I thought Hannah was my best friend here in Ooo,

I guess she just thinks of me as a mistake,

I feel horrible,

I was a total jerk to her,

I'm sorry Hannah,

I see Ian walking towards me.

"Hey, we need to talk..."

"Yeah?"

"I can't do this..."

"Doooo what?"

"I can't be your boyfriend, peasant."

"Excuse me?!"

"I'm not like you, I'm royalty."

"Ian, you aren't royalty." I laugh and punch his arm. "You really had me there."

He scowls. "I am. And, I can't love you." He shakes his head, tears welling in his eyes.

"What? I'm confused." I just don't get it. If he is royalty, why didn't he tell me? Does he not trust me?

"Ava," He grabs my shoulders and looks deeply into my blue eyes, making me feel somewhat guilty. "I'm the werewolf prince. I need to get married or I won't be able to rule my kingdom any longer.

"So, we have to get married?" I say.

He manages to chuckle. "No, Ava. Me and Janette..."

No. Ian, please. Don't say it, I beg of you.

"We're betrothed. I'm going to make her my queen." He chokes. I can hear sobs ready to burst out. More tears build up in his eyes and mine do the same.

"Ian, no! Please don't leave!" I beg. I stop him as he walks away. "Ian, please don't leave me I just got you back!" I feel years start to run down my cheeks.

He turns to me, ready to cry. He tries to hold it in and frowns. "I'm sorry, Ava." He starts walking away again.

"Ian, wait!" I grab his arm. "Can't we make this work?" I ask.

"Can't you see I've already tried?!" He shouts at me. A few tears escape and slowly fall down his cheeks.

He wipes them away and holds back any more. We stare into each other's teary eyes for a little bit, before he delicately strokes my cheek.

He holds my face in his hand and I put mine over his. He strokes my cheek with his thumb and smiles through his despair. He leans in and kisses me delicately.

His tears fall on my cheeks and he stops. Our foreheads are pressed together and he whispers, "I will always love you," and kisses me one last time before turning into his wolf form. He puts his head under my arms and nuzzles me. I stroke his head for the last time and he disappears.

I can't do this. I burst into tears and fall on my knees. Nothing is going right. I've lost my best friend and my boyfriend.

I lay on the sand and fall asleep.

~~~

I wake up in a large blue bed with a surprisingly soft blanket made of seaweed.

I'm so cold and my lips are blue.

Water Kingdom.

Glados walks in. She fixes a seashell in her blue blue and green hair and gives me a cup of tea. The fins on the side of her face fan out, the sharp bone that sticks out of them pointier than ever. She wipes some sweat from her pale green skin and smiles.

"What's going on?" I ask.