Feel the Blood on My Skin

HANNAH'S POV

I fly Ava to the top of a volcano with skulls in the lava.

I dangle Ava by her hair over the lava.

"Hannah, please! Stop!" Ava pleads.

I feel my eyes turn red and release her.

She falls and my eyes turn back to silver. I fly down and grab her shirt. I pull her back up and fly down to the ashy grass.

"What the flim flam Hannah?!" Ava shouts.

I grab her shoulders and pin her against the burning rock of the volcano. I feel my eyes flash between red and silver. "I can't control myself anymore, Ava. I just want to protect you." I start flying back to my kingdom.

"Hannah, what's going on? You're acting weirder than usual!"

I stand on my balcony.

"Ava, please. Go before I do something terrible." I plead.

"No. I wanna help!"

"I said GO!" I scream, a booming wave of sound blowing her away.

I fall over and lay there, motionless, breathing heavily.

Something evil is coming over me. Feelings are overwhelming me.

I fly to the woods and see Ian. I turn invisible.

He touches his scars from my blades and growls.

A girl with brown hair and perfect skin prances over to him. She wears a white tube top, red stilettos, and black shorts that barely cover her ass. She pecks his cheek and presses herself against him. "Hey baby." She purrs.

"Hi, Janette." He cracks a slight smile.

She pulls her shirt down a little, exposing herself a little more.

Sick sick person.

My eyes turn red and I take stance. I pull my dual blades out of the belt on my skirt and take a step, making me faster than the speed of sound. I grab Janette and fly to the edge of a cliff. I dangle her over.

I point a blade at her neck and growl in her ear,"You have two options. You can die with slashes in your neck, or die SPLATTERED all over the ground."

"Who's saying that?! What's going on?! IAN!" She cries.

I realize I'm still invisible and change back. "Ian's not coming." I grunt and press the blade harder against her skin. Some blood trickles down the blade and she winces.

I hear a howl. "Dammit."

A raven wolf jumps out and growls.

"IAN!" Janette cries.

He pounces at me, but I kick him away.

I step on his head and feel tears of blood rush down my cheeks. "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS, IAN. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH ME." I exhale and jam both blades into Janette's neck.

Ian howls and bites my ankle. I kick him off and electrocute him. He jumps at me, but I teleport to where he was.

He growls and barks. He grabs my jacket sleeve and sinks his teeth into my arm, crushing bone. He rips a chunk of flesh off of my arm and does the same to my shoulder and legs.

I stumble over and feel gentle hands catch me before I hit the ground. My blood is everywhere. A pale blue hand, splashed with my blood touches my cheek.

"NO! I'M NOT DONE!" I try to break free so I can kill Ian for what he did to Ava, but the hands are to strong. "LET ME GO!" More bloody tears stream down and add to the mess on the ground.

I fight. I cry. I try to break free.

Ian's bloody scowl turns into a sorrowful whimper. He tries to comfort me, but I kick him away. "GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU BEAST."

"Hannah. Shh. Hannah." A voice hushes me.

Ian turns into his human form and holds Janette's dead body.

~~~

"What have I done?" I mature and slightly nerdy voice huffs.

"Please be okay! Please!"

Ava.

"Don't worry, baby. She'll be okay.

Rake.

~~~

"She's waking up. Be quiet." Ava shushes.

I slowly sit up and see everyone I know gathered around me. Marceline. Pbo. Finn. Jake. Ava. Rake. FP. TP. A bunch of other princesses. LSP. WP. So many people.

Ava throws her arms around me. "Hannah! You're awake."

"You were pretty bad. All bled out, but you kept fighting the whole time." WP smiles.

I see Ian and try to break free of the seaweed.

"Relax." Ian sits next to me. "I'm sorry."

I scowl.

"I'm sorry." He hugs me.

"Don't apologize to me." I growl.

He stands up and takes Ava's hands. "Did you wanna...do something later?"