Sleepover...

HANNAH'S POV

"SLEEPOVER!" Ava screeches.

I put a hand over her mouth.

Ian and WP snicker, so I zap them.

"Fine..." I grumble and fly back to my kingdom. I pack my stuff in a bag.

"Vivianne!" I call.

My head maid, with her short red hair bouncing as she skips stands at the door.

"Yes?" She says.

"I need you to watch the Kingdom tonight. I'll be back tomorrow morning."

"Yes, Your Majesty." She nods.

I grab my bag and fly to Ava's house. I knock on her door.

"Oh hey." She casually waves, but I know that inside, she's bouncing around the room.

I walk inside and see Flame Princess, Marceline, and PB.

Flame Princess shies away when I glance at her. She's smart to.

I sit down in my black sleeping bag and roll my eyes.

"Let's play truth or dare!" PB suggests.

"Cool." Ava grins. "Okay...Hannah. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

Ava and the others whisper.

"Do you think WP likes you?" They all giggle but Marceline just smirks.

"Hell no. He likes good little girls who save him from a paper cut." I glare at Ava, who sinks down.

"PB truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare."

"I dare you..." I smirk. Marceline smirks too, knowing what I'm going to say.

"To make out with Water Prince!" I cackle.

Ava shakes her head no and PB blushes.

~~~

"Hi, Water Prince." PB blushes.

"Hey." He's dressed in a blue T and gray athletic shorts. "Sorry, I was walking to bed."

PB looks at me and I point at him. She sighs in defeat and smashes her lips onto his. He seems surprised, considering he's 18 and she's practically 30, but then he wraps his arms around her waist.

I laugh, but stop. I feel so weird. Something in my chest. A burning, piercing feeling. "Okay, that's enough." I pull them apart.

PB blushes.

I fake a laugh at Princess Bubblegum so no one knows.

I feel WP's crystal blue eyes staring me down. I feel my cheeks get hot and growl. "STOP STARING AT ME!" I scream.

He backs away. The look he gives me makes me feel pain in my chest. His eyes full of fear of me. More than usual.

I shake my head and fly to Ava's house.

I run to the bathroom and lock the door. I run my hands through my short black hair and pace back and forth.

"What's going on? I've never felt like this before." I whisper.

The kiss goes through my mind and I punch the mirror. It shatters. I make the pieces float up and fix themselves.

I walk back to the Ava's room and everyone's whispering.

I sit in my sleeping bag and cross my arms.

"Hey Hannah." Marceline raises a brow.

"What?" I say blankly.

"Do you WUV WP?" She cackles.

I feel my cheeks get burning hot. My fingertips tingle. I grab her by the neck and start electrocuting her. I throw her to the floor.

"I'm going home." I grumble.

"Hannah, wait." Ava grabs my arm.

"Why don't you go see if Water Prince needs tucked into bed." I hiss and pull away.

I fly back to the Emo Kingdom and slam my bedroom door shut. I change into a black tank top and dark red sweatpants.

I lay in bed and stare out the window. I can see the Water Kingdom from here.

I sit up and stare at the painting of me.

"Why do I have to feel things?" I groan and flop backwards.