What's Going On?!

(At the top is Water Prince)

HANNAH'S POV

The Queen shot magic at Ava, knocking her unconscious.

I shoot a wave of sound at the Queen and electrocute her. She shoots her magic at Ian and Rake.

I panic. I teleport to where Water Prince is and cut him down.

The Queen shoots magic at him too.

I grab Ava, Rake, and Ian and WP. I fly out and start flying to my kingdom.

~~~

I take a break. I can see the Emo Kingdom in the distance, so I know I'm close.

I lay everyone down and lay down myself.

The sun starts setting. I have to get back by nightfall.

~~~

I lay everyone down on my large bed.

I put some hot towels on their foreheads and wait.

~~~

I wake up on the floor and see they're all still sleeping. It's been a week.

I change the hot towels on their heads and put a blanket over them.

Ian wakes up. "Huh? What? What's going on? Where's Ava?" He stutters.

He sits up and sees her asleep, a large burn across her face.

"What did you do?!" He grabs me and pins me against the wall. He stares into my gray eyes and lets go.

"It wasn't me. It was the Queen of Death." I brush myself off. "She struck her. And you. And Rake. And Water Prince. You've all been in a coma for a week."

"A week?!" He stares at Ava. Some of her blue hair turned black. He moves some of her hair away from her face and softly grins.

"Come on." I grab his hand and take him to the dining room.

The chefs glare at him but I glare back. My eyes flash red and they go about doing their business.

Ian and I talk for a while until our breakfast comes out.

We eat. He talks to me about where he's from and stuff. When he talks about seeing Ava for the first time, he blushes a bright pink.

I push my plate away and tell Ian to stay in my room while I get a shower and take care of some business.

I grab my gray shirt, black and white skirt, black boots, and black leather jacket and walk to the shower.

After I shower, I change, blow-dry and brush my hair, and tell the guards to keep a sharp eye out for the Queen of Death.

I walk back to my room and see Rake awake, stroking Ava's hair. Ian just stares at Ava with a longing look.

"Rake, you're awake." I say.

She jumps at me and swings her paws around. "What did you do to my baby?!" She screams.

"It wasn't me." I push her off of me. "The Queen of Death struck her and so far you've all been in a coma for a week."

"Oh." Rake curls up under Ava's arm and refuses to move.

Water Prince blinks awake. "Huh?" He groans.

"You got stuck by the Queen if Death and you've been in a coma for a week." I growl. I'm getting really tired of telling that story.

Water Prince looks at his painting above my bed. "You...kept it?" He blushes.

I blush. "Yeah. It's a good painting." I grumble.

"Thanks." He smiles and blushes bright pink.

~~~

It's now been a month and Ava hasn't woken up. Her hair has turned black a lot more.

Ian is getting restless and sleeps beside her every night.

Rake hasn't moved from her spot under Ava's limp arm.

Water Prince hasn't spoken a word.

I don't sleep anymore.

Please wake up Ava.