⌛|I Don't Know You

Start from the beginning

"See even our names rhyme. Haha..will be best friends for sure."

"Yes...I am already loving you."

"But Ragini how you managed to come from there? It isnt allowed right?"

Ragini smiles sheepishly.

"Tell me!"

"It isnt the right time now....Maybe later."

"I wanna know now!"

"Bhai plzzzz...."

"Now!"

"Di, what you made for the lunch today?"

"Will you tell us or not?"

"Please not now..."

"Lets decide with rock paper and scissors?"

"Are you serious Ragini?"

"Please Di."

"I love challenges.."
Says Vihaan.

"And I love beating you."
Says Ragini.

Raavi was seeing the change in Vihaan's and Neha's behaviour. Her Mamu, who is so decent and mature and what not is playing rock paper and scissors? It was undigetible. Just only Ragini's entry and conditions became this much stable. She was admiring Ragini a lot.

"Its impressive. I hope the conditions get better."
She says to herself.

"So ready Ragini?"

"Vihaan stop...I'll play."

"No I will."

"Mamu..why dont you decide it with Rock papers and scissors that who will play?"
Raavi says sarcastically. But Neha takes it seriously and agrees. Raavi fumes while Ragini chuckles.

"Guyz stop behaving like kids...for god's sake its my age to do all these things."
Raavi shouts.

Vihaan and Neha stop and look towards her and then the three siblings again start laughing. Raavi looks towards them shocked. She goes towards her baby brother and carresses him saying:-

"When You'll get older, we will behave in the same way. I am just loving them though they look strange."

Only then Ragini sees the boy, she goes and holds him in her arms..She kisses his forehead.

"What's his name?"

"Karan wanted that if it was a boy then Aayush and if a girl then Manyata."

"He had wonderful choices with name."

"Hmmm..."

"So now as the baby is he so we will call him Aayush."
Says Raavi.

"Ohkay superb....Wait a sec, Bhai where's Maa? I missed her a lot."

Only then Bharati comes out of her sleep in her room. She got disturbed by the sounds outside.
Ragini was hurt to see her mother so weak. She went towards her.

"Maa! How are you?"

"I am fine...But who are you beta and why are you calling me maa?"

She asks her confused. Ragini chuckles and say:-

"I know you are upset from me but don't behave like this. Jokes apart. Now give me a hug."

"Why should I be upset from you when I am meeting you for the first time. Who is this girl Neha? Vihaan?"