House of Memories

[idk if this is gonna be angsty, honestly I don't have an initial plan and i'm going off my initial feeling of the song, of course everyone has different interpretations and meanings, so i'm sorry if this is off]

House of Memories

Woah, woah
Woah, woah

If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier
The longer you're in love
Than if you were alone
Memories turn into daydreams become a taboo

Darling sat on the middle of her bed, tears threatening to spill. It was 1 am. 1:25 am, in fact as Darling looked to her clock repeatedly.

She's been sitting on her bed, not moving, for hours. She left the studio early.

Yoongi and her have been arguing for the past few weeks, presently, this last fight was a lot worse then the others. Darling doesn't even remember how it happened, but miraculously it turned ugly real fast. Not only was the fight about complete nonsense, but they started to attack each other's personality's. Picking and tearing their flaws as each found a new thing to comment on.

Things were getting toxic, and Darling was contemplating how she should even be handling this new environment and anger. Her door was locked and multiple knocks were heard until they stopped around 11, Darling blocked out the voices as she continued to stare at the floor, the tears always flowing, but her face never showed an emotion. Her eyes wide as the tears roll off her cheeks softly.

The boys and managers trying to reach out to her as much as she could. The picture of Yoongi and her on the lock screen made her cry more every time the screen lit up.

She reaches for her phone, but hesitates. She bites her lip as she stares at her phone in deep thought.

She shakes her head as she grabs the covers and crawls into her bed and closes her eyes as she tried to sleep.

I don't want to be afraid
The deeper that I go
It takes my breath away
Soft hearts electric souls
Heart to heart and eyes to eyes
Is this taboo?

Loud banging is heard as Darling jolts awake. A headache starts to form as Darling rubs her eyes, trying to release the sleep from her mind.

"Darling! Hurry up and get ready! We have practice early today!" A muffled voice who Darling assumes to be Namjoon says as the banging stops. Darling looks to her clock to see it was 5:30 am. Darling dropped her head back on her pillow as she groaned silently. She gets up from the bed as she grabs whatever she sees on the floor and puts it on. She sprays perfume on herself as she grabs her phone and unlocks the door.

The door opens as Darling exits the room. She goes to the kitchen and quickly grabs a water bottle as she runs out the dorm.

She runs to lobby as she gets outside to see 2 black cars. She quickly goes to one as she goes for the door handle, but the window interrupts her.

"Seats are full, go to the other one." Seokjin tells as he closed the window. She huffs in frustration as she jogs to the other car.

She opens the door and climbs into the car and slams the door harshly.

"You're late." Her manager said with an angered tone as the car starts to move, Darling glares at the back of her manager's head as she went to get her seatbelt on.