Alone on Stage? // 2

"C'mon Darling live a little!"

"Cállate la boca, let me finish."

"You've been practicing 'Dinero' for 3 weeks straight, take a damn break."

"Yo quiero, yo quiero dinero, ay. Yo quiero, yo quiero dinero, ay. I just want the green, want the money, want the cash flow. Yo quiero la venta, sí cincuenta, sí lo siento- HEY, what the hell Yoongi!" Darling said aggressively as she was in her last choreographed position.

"You gotta stop this... it's too much for your body." Yoongi stressed as he held Darling's phone tightly, which was the motivation for Darling to continue her work.

"I can't stop Yoongi, i'm halfway through the performance, I have to be prepared." Darling said as she reached her phone, which made Yoongi pull away from Darling's reach.

"The Golden Disc Awards aren't for another 4 months, take a break." He stressed as his arm was lifted high in the air as Darling struggled to reach for it.

"But I have to be ready!" She stressed as she was leaning onto Yoongi to grab her phone.

Yoongi quickly put the phone down on a table and grabbed both of Darling's forearms and brought them together into one hand as he forced Darling to look him in the eyes.

"You. Need. A. Break. You know what a break is right?" Yoongi sarcastically asked as she glared at him.

"Look, I know you're pressured and a lot is riding on this, but Darling you can't overwork yourself, you won't have the energy to keep going if you use it all up." Yoongi said softly as he slowly brought Darling's arms down as Darling looked away from Yoongi's eyes.

"Please let me finish Yoongles. At least the song, then you can drag me where ever you want." Darling pleaded, she looked at Yoongi with her puppy dog eyes as they stared into each others eyes.

"FINE!" Yoongi yelled as Darling cheered and grabbed her phone.

"But you're going to be by my side for the rest of tonight and all of tomorrow." Yoongi argued as Darling nodded her head.

"You make it seem like I don't like spending time with you." Darling says as she goes up to the older one and kisses his cheek. He blushes and heads towards her phone and presses play as Darling dances. Yoongi's mind filling with thoughts of her as he blushes more, but tries to conceal them and be as casual as possible as he watches the girl dance with determination.

"If only you knew." Yoongi thought as he watched Darling get ready for the next song.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Alright you're done!" Yoongi said as he quickly stopped the music before it started over again, Darling heavily breathed as she grabbed a new water bottle and tried to open it, due to the sweat that stayed on her handse she couldn't open it which led to Yoongi smiling and opening it for her as she chugged the bottle down.

"You're going to choke if you do that." Yoongi says as she sides eye him and sips slower. Darling brings the bottle down and lets out a breath.

"Alright Yoongles, where to first?" She says as she grabs her duffel bag.

"A changing room, at least put on actual clothes." Yoongi says as he tries not to stare at the her abdomen which was shown since she wore leggings and a sports bra.

A finger is placed under his chin and his head is lifted so his eyes could see Darling's face.

"Eyes up here Little Meow Meow. C'mon, i'm hungry." She teases as she leaves the room, Yoongi's face changes from awe to confusion.

"Little Meow Meow?" He says to himself as he heads out, not forgetting about Darling's plugged in phone.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Where to first oh wise one." She teases as Yoongi drive down the busy streets of Seoul, the windows were down as the wind blows into the car.

"It's a surprise." He says as he starts to slow to a stop at a stop light.

"Lame." Darling scowls as she playfully crossed her arms over her chest and stares out the window, the driver in another car looks over as Darling looks to their direction, they smile and wave as Darling giggles and laughs, Yoongi look over and rolls his eyes as he smirks as he looks back at the road and moves the car as the light change colors.

Darling looks out the window as orange light passes every so often, the windows start to move up to close, Darling moved away as the window closes fully.

"Why are you nervous?" Yoongi asks, his grip on the steering wheel loosens as he tries to divide his attention between the road and the girl sitting in the passenger seat.

"Because I'm on my own, I don't know how to handle that well." Darling expressed as she fiddled with her fingers.

"It's been a year since the Wings Tour, I thought I'd be over this anxiety. I guess i'm not." She says softly as she looks out the window, the buildings breeze past as orange light occasionally illuminates her face.

"It's just the thought of it that makes you nervous, you're going to be amazing, stop worrying yourself." Yoongi says as he turns the car, he parks it next to the sidewalk and turns off the car.

"We're going on a walk, distract you from everything." Yoongi says as opens his door and gets out, Darling does the same slowly as she closes the softly, then bringing her body and ramming into the door, making it close fully.

"There is nothing for you to be afraid of, you have the experience to be on stage on your own, you're going to get some backup dancers, you've performed in the MAMAs before. There is literally nothing for you to be afraid of." Yoongi tells as he walks ahead of Darling on the sidewalk, he turns to face her as he starts to walk backwards, Darling following him as she shakes her head and smiles.

"You're going to have to direct me, I don't have eyes at the back of my head." Yoongi tells as Darling looks over his shoulder.

"Lately it seems like you have." She says as her attention goes back to Yoongi.

"Further explanation?"

"You always look out for me, you're like a hawk with me, if I'm in trouble for any reason you all of a sudden show up out of now where and protect me." She says as plays with a trying on her shirt's sleeve.

"I do not." He says as he stops and faces the correct direction as he walks next to Darling.

"Yes you do." She says as she smiled and looks at him.

"Give me an example."

"When Jungkook and I were playing Mario kart and Kook got upset because I won, he jokingly said he'd fight me, I said 'bet' and next thing I know I hear your booming voice sprinting down the hallway yelling at Kook and threatening his life." She laughs as she bumps into his shoulder as Yoongi blushes.

"What if he was serious? What was I suppose to do? Let it happen?" He asks.

"Half of whatever comes out of that boy's mouth is fake." She says as Yoongi groans in frustration as Darling laughs.

"You're going to be great Darling. Stop worrying, now enjoy nature, it's soothing." Yoongi says as Darling smiles as they continue to walk down the park on silence admiring the scenery.