Jack of All Trades

[I don't watch Produce 48, so I have no idea who the groups are, I'm just using the show as a reference]

Camera were set up as Darling sat in a large office space. A medium sized table was in front of her as she turned side to side in her swivel chair.

"If you could introduce yourself, we could then begin." The main producer asked politely as Darling nodded and looked to the camera as a red light turned on.

"Hi I'm Justice from Bangtan Soneyeondan and I am here to mentor!" She said excitedly as she slight bounced in her seat as the chair started to turn. She turned back forward and smiled.

"We are excited to have you! On our show, our groups are performing with full English songs, and your experience with covering Western songs, both dance and singing, so we were hoping you could help some of our groups out!" The producer announced behind the camera as Darling's eyes lit up. She small clapped in excitement as she continued to bounce in her chair.

"We have some information about each group, their own personal strengths and weaknesses. They don't know that you're here, so it'll be a surprise for the group you get to pick first." A producer instructed as Darling nodded as another producer handed her papers, Darling looked at the pictures of the groups of their names. One group caught Darling's eye as she read what the group members personal pros and cons were.

"Jack of All Trades" Darling said out loud in curiosity as the producers widen their eyes shock.

"Are you sure you want to mentor that group?" The main producer asked in shock. Darling looked at everyone confused.

"What's with all the shocked looks?" Darling asked in confusion.

"Well they're the group with the least experience. It'll be quite difficult to mentor this group." The main producer said.

"They've been struggling the most throughout the whole season." Another producer added.

"Well I've always loved a challenge here and there." Darling told as she looked throughout the group information. Many weaknesses and not a lot of strengths. Darling pursed her lips as she read through the information one last time.

"So. When do I start?"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Darling stood out in the hallway as she stood in front of the door leading to the girl group she was to mentor.

"Let's do this." Darling thought as she entered the room.

"Hello!" She said out loud in English as she opens the door slowly, she looked to see the girls in utter shock. She walks in to the see girl stare at Darling in aw.

"Justice-sunbae." One of them whispered in shock as Darling giggled as the cute demeanor of the five girls.

"Hello!" Darling said in Korean as all five girls responded in surprise.

"I'm going to mentor you." Darling said excitedly as the girls yelled in excitement.

"I've heard you've been in a ditch for a while, so i'm here to dig you out." Darling said excitedly, the girls started to get nervous.

"Don't be nervous, I won't be too harsh on you!"

"How about you just do one choreographed dance for me, it won't matter if you mess up. I want to see you make mistakes, so we can fix them." Darling said in a soft manner as it seemed to ease the girls.

One of the producers played a song the girls knew well as they danced, most of them messed up, but they all finished together and on time. Darling looks to them as they still continue to stand in their final position.