The Lair

There's the Mon studio.
There's the Genius Lab.
There's Hope World.
And there's Golden Closet.

But what about Justice ? Where's her studio?

The Lair

Darling's solo career required her to have a studio to create her own music, but she had to move studios since she became a producer. She has to be closer to all the other producers, plus another at her apartment so she can continue to work at the comfort of her own home and any extra equipment she needs for overseas trips or tours in general.

 She has to be closer to all the other producers, plus another at her apartment so she can continue to work at the comfort of her own home and any extra equipment she needs for overseas trips or tours in general

The Lair(s)

Back when BTS was an idea, Darling was still a solo artist, she wrote their debut song inspired by her childhood friend, and was made in her eyes.

Ximena
(Pronounced He-mena)

When an adult asks any kid "what do you want to be when you grow up?" They would normally answer right away with their dreams.

Police man!
Astronaut!
Doctor!
An actor!
A dancer!
A singer!
An Olympic player!
A teacher!

"Ximena what do you want to be?" Would always be the questions any adult would ask us at the neighborhood block party.

"I- I don't know..." she'd squeak out, embarrassed to the fact she wasn't like other kids who wanted to be apart of these crazy jobs or professions.

"Well you better think about it soon Ximena." Adults in our neighborhood would always stress about dreams, no matter if they were a parent or the homeless man sleeping at the bus station bench, they would stress the new generation to pick a dream and chase it.

But Ximena didn't think like that. For a 9 year old she didn't want to think about the future. She wanted to focus on the present and to have fun, she wanted to play at the park, kick a ball, climb the monkey bars, discover a cool way to slide down the slide. She didn't care about dreams, only the ones she saw in her sleep.

Her mother and my mother are best friends, they both grew up in Chihuahua, Mexico, an unsafe city no matter who you were, you always had to look out for yourself and others. They both had the American dream to live better lives.

My mother wanted to be a nurse, like her grandmother, but dreams change. Instead of going to Medical school, she went to Culinary school and graduated the top of her class. My father ? A CEO to a company I don't understand and I don't plan to understand until i'm past 13, i'm only 10.

Ximena? Well she wanted to be a dancer, she wanted to salsa dance, she wanted to learn new dances and perfect her craft. Her parents couldn't and didn't accept it, they wanted her to succeed in life, they wanted her to gain something more. Ximena's mother was a secretary for a doctor's office and her father was a landscaper. All Ximena's parents wanted was for her to succeed more then they did, and they believed dancing wasn't it.

They made her choose between her Dream or her own parents.

Of course she picked her dream, her parents couldn't believe that she would pick her dream over them and disowned her from the family name.

Flash forward to 2010. Last time I saw her was at her graduating Dance Recital to showcase her progress, she really improved. She was at the top of her class and I was so proud of her.

You've probably already guessed which song Darling produced.

She produced "No More Dream" and wrote the chorus. It was planned to be her own song and the style was very different to the current one you hear today.

Bang-PD felt it didn't fit her image.

"Make it more hip hop then come back to me." He told her, she nodded, bowed and walked out, completely changing the instruments, but keeping the lyrics.

Geojitmariya you such a liar
See me see me ya neon wiseonjaya
Wae jakku ttan gireul garae ya neona jalhae
Jebal gangyohajin marajwo
(La la la la la) ni kkumi mwoni ni kkumi mwoni mwoni
(La la la la la) gojak igeoni gojak igeoni geoni

She wrote it in Ximena's eyes. In her perspective. In her head.

She also wanted for people who didn't have dreams to not stress over it.

When Darling returned Bang-PD was more then satisfied.

"Darling-" he cuts off trying to grab her attention even though her attention was already fully on him.

"-you just gave our band their debut song." he smiled excitedly, She smiled back, glad to know her work can not only suffice herself, but others as well.

"To that band ? Bangtan?" She asked politely and curiously, he nodded his head excitedly, a tall man soon came into the room.

"Namjoon, you showed up in such perfect timing." Bang-PD said. She has seen this "Namjoon" walk around the halls with other boys around him, She hasn't had the chance to speak to the man as of yet.

"You did call me here sir." He said respectfully and takes a seat. She decided to stand, planning her departure.

"Meet one of your many producers, Justice." Bang-PD introduced us. She smiles at Namjoon and takes her hand out, he looked star struck once realizing who is in the room and smiled and grabbed her hand firmly.

"I love your music! You started at such a young age." Namjoon says as he lets go of my hand.

"Thank you, I can't wait to see you guys make it." She say to him, leaning on a table.

"I have big plans for her soon, she just isn't fully prepared yet good to know you both are getting along." Bang-PD gushed, she playfully rolls her eyes.

"I think i'm fully prepared for whatever you throw at me. I'm not scared of a challenge." She threatens, crossing her arms over her chest, he smiles and shakes his head chuckling.

"She won't believe it." He tells Namjoon, who awkwardly laughs pretending he understands what is really happening.

"I'm gonna produce some more songs." She says, she starts to leave

"Make sure they're hip-hop style!" He yells as she closes the door.

I thought they were debuting as a Kpop group ?