Mutant AU |5| Tell me More about the Girl

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! And happy holidays to those that don't celebrate! I got these two chapters as a Christmas for y'all and sorry it took so long.

I have another new book coming soon, more info to come. I hope you enjoy!!

- - - -

"We have a problem."

Darling takes one of the desks and gets comfortable as Dae-Hyun leaned against one of the desks across from Darling. There's some silence then Darling clears her throat.

"You teach?" Darling questions as she changed the subject.

"not subject. What's the problem?" Dae-Hyun says as looks to the girl.

"I'm hearing this voice that sounds like my own."

"Yeah, Darling that's called a conscience." Dae-Hyun said sassily. As he turned around to pick up some leftover papers.

"Well you could have let me finish. When I was teaching one of my classes, I was talking about how humans see us more of an enemy rather then an ally, how they think we'll destroy this planet. And then there was this voice in my head that sounded very much like my own that said 'might as well teach them how to then.' It sounded exactly like my voice." Darling told as Dae-Hyun listened carefully.

"It's probably nothing, probably a student."

"Then why use the 'them' pronoun

"Then why use the 'them' pronoun. That makes no sense." Darling said as she looked down to the floor

"Darling, it's probably just a student that wanted to get into your head. You know how some of them have some delinquent behavior. They probably wanted class to end early, you do teach the boring classes within the school." Dae-Hyundai jokingly

"Well I have the most students enrolled in my classes and none of them haven't unenrolled yet." Darling sassed back, Dae-Hyun laughed as he got up from the seat and walked away to his office. Darling looked confused as she stared down the room as Dae-Hyun closed his office door. Darling pursed her lips as she got up from the desk and left the room and entered the hallway.

«────── « ⋅♥♠♣♦⋅ » ──────»

Darling walked back to her classroom to see the students left and Jimin reading a magazine as his feet rested on her desk.

"Manners?" Darling said as she startled Jimin, his feet drop as he looked to the older girl.