Roulette || Mafia AU x 2

[i am unsure on how to convert Korean Won to American dollars, so I deeply apologize if the information is incorrect, I'll provide the American dollar equivalent for reference, I also apologize for other countries currency that I don't reference, i'm unsure on how the convergence works, my deepest apologies again]

Darling used her forearm to wipe the sweat from her forehead, she let out a breath and bit into her mouth guard as she started again.

Punching and kicking the large punching bag, she punched and kicked harder and harder.

You want to get triple of what you got in that bag?

She punches harder, the sweat running over her body as she grunts after each punch.

Go to the Bangtan Roulette

The punching continues getting harder and harder every time. Her knuckles in more pain then ever.

It's worth it!

Darling grunts even louder and dents on the bag until the bag slightly ripped. Darling stopped as she put her forehead on the bag, her gloved hands rested on top of her head as sand spilled from the bag slowly. She breathed heavily as she spit out her mouth guard and struggled get the gloves off.

"Need some help?" Darling continued to breathe heavily as she turned to see Jimin, the man from earlier that morning.

"You stalking me now Orange Blossom?" She said as she still struggled to get the gloves off, her breath slowly going back to normal.

Jimin bends under the ropes as he goes up to her, he grabs her left hand and unwrapped the gloves from her wrist, ripping the Velcro. Once the gloves were off, some of her knuckles look red and tender, almost to the point of bleeding, she hissed as the air touched her knuckles.

Jimin leaves as Darling had a confused look on her face as she unwrapped her other gloved hand, her knuckles starting to bleed . Jimin returns with a first aid and grabbed a stool.

"Sit." Jimin ordered as Darling's tongue pushed on her cheek in stubbornness. She sat on the stool and Jimin kneeled and tended to her knuckles.

"Who's this?" A voice said, Darling looked to see Eunkyhung standing there looking between Jimin and Darling, her eyes widen as Jimin starts to speak.

"I'm Jimin." The orange haired boy said.

"That doesn't explain why you're here." Eunkyhung said as he went into the ring.

"Well she went pretty hard on the bag, she's pretty good."

"She's not good, she's undefeated." Eunkyhung bragged.

"I lost one match Eun, i'm not undefeated." She said, but soon hissed as Jimin moved to the next hand.

"How many matches?" Jimin asked with intrigued.

"We're about to hit 90 tomorrow."

"I thought you said I was fighting the day after tomorrow?" Darling said as she looked to her friend.

"Well I heard that Bangtan Roulette is coming back after a 5 month hiatus-" Darling's eyes widen "-it pays even better for winners, if they find out you're practically undefeated, they'll have to let you fight." Eunkyhung said excitedly as Darling looked to Jimin who smiled. He finished wrapping up her hands as Darling nodded as a thank you.

"Well I guess I'll see you there." Jimin said as he stood up.

"Oh you fight?" Eunkyhung asked looking to Jimin.