Debut

[This Chapter does affect the Plotline]
[Warning: Swears]
[Pretty long too, hope you enjoy :)]
[Also just a reminder this is fiction so any personalities in this chapter aren't meant to be offensive or rude, it just goes along with the Plotline, you'll understand what I mean when you get to it :) ]

January 12, 2014
"You don't want me to be a producer anymore?" I asked as I sat in Bang-PD's office as he nodded his head.

"I believe you can benefit more."

"But didn't you say you didn't feel confident working with a female artist?" I questioned as I started to pick my nails.

"Darling you proved yourself as a valuable member to the company, I want you to expand into something bigger."

"But being a producer can justify that." I reasoned.

"I know that, but your voice shouldn't be locked away in a room behind a computer screen. You are worth something, sure you may have not succeeded on your own, but maybe with the help of a group, then you'll have a higher chance of succeeding." He told me, I looked away and nibbled on my bottom lip.

"Can I think about it?" I asked and looked at him.

"Yes, you may." He said as I nodded and walked out of his office.

*~*~*~*~*~*

January 25, 2014
"If you would please sign here, here, and here." My manager told me as he circled where I had to sign, I nodded and took a pen, writing my name on each line.

"Congratulations Darling." Bang-PD said as he stood up, I stood up as well and we shook hands.

"Glad to know your talents will be more utilized." He smiled and I smiled back.

"I'm honored that you decided to give me a second chance. I promise I won't let you down."

"Oh Darling, you never did."

*~*~*~*~*~*

June 18, 2014
"The boys are inside."

"Don't you think it's weird for me to join a group that's already debuted?"

"Of course, but this is the only group that Big Hit has to offer, it was either this one or staying as a producer." My manager told me as he held a door knob that separated me from my new group.

"You chose this group Darling, sure you didn't get much background other then the name of the band and genre, but hopefully you will like them." He told me as he opened the door.

"Meet your new member." Bang-PD said, I slowly walked in and was wide eyed to see 7 boys sitting at a table, I noticed Namjoon and Taehyung, they gave me surprised looks, but the rest of the boys expressions were of just confusion.

"Would have been valuable information of Bang-PD telling me they were an all male group." I thought.

"Meet Darling, or Justice. She was a previous solo artist in the company, but has now decided to join your group." Bang-PD beamed as he looked at the boys.

"Isn't she a year too late to debut with us?" A boy around my age angrily said as his arms were crossed and slouched in his spiny chair, I looked down sadly.

BTS 8th member ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara