Question #25: No. Stop that. Now.

Admin: Hello hiiii!!!

Chrom: Hello!

Admin: Alright! Since I...honestly have nothing to say here at this moment, I'm gonna dive right in!

Chrom: *cringes at 'dive'*

Admin: Right. Sorry. That's not good. Okay, today's question comes in from @Generalkirbz!

-Were there any moments where you were like "Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew"?

Admin: Well, there were a few! One was when I found out that you can marry Lucina to Owain.

Chrom: What?!? But they're... They're cousins!

Admin: Exactly. Then there was when I found out that Aversa's confession portrait is her shoving the MU's head into her...ahem...chest.

Chrom: I knew she was... But I didn't know she was...

Admin: *shakes head* They really didn't teach you how to swear in the palace, do they... And then there was the time I found out you can marry Walhart.

Chrom: That's just weird.

Admin: Indeed. And finally... EXCELLUS.

Chrom: AGREED.

Admin: I REGRET NOTHING OF THAT BATTLE EXCEPT FOR TAKING HIM--HER--WHAT THE HECK WAS EXCELLUS?!?

Chrom: GROSS.

Admin: TRUE. I REGRET NOTHING OTHER THAN NOT TAKING THAT OUT EARLIER.

Chrom: The memories are coming back...

Admin: QUICKLY! WE MUST CLEANSE OUR MINDS OF THE IMAGE! WHILE WE DO THAT, ASK, DARE, AND COMMENT BELOW!