Question #37: And the name is...

Admin: Evening, everyone!

Chrom: Admin, it isn't evening at all. It's twenty to eleven.

Admin: That's evening for a nocturnal weirdo.

Chrom: Like you.

Admin: Took the words right out of my mouth! Now, for the que--

Basilio: --VE MY MEAD BACK OR--*stumbles out of the tent, dragging Flavia with him in a wrestling match over a half-emptied bottle*

Flavia: *elbows him in the stomach*

Basilio: *topples over*

Flavia: Ha--AGH! *falls on him in a mess*

Admin: Oh, right. Well, you guys might as well sit in on this one.

Basilio: Aren't you going to help us?!

Admin: Once the question is done. So I advise you to stop interuppting, my bald friend.

Basilio and Flavia: *grumbling*

Admin: Do, today's dare comes in from @eaglelakecody!

-I have a question for all the parents, when you actually have the kid, will you name them the same as the kid from the future, or treat them as different children?

Admin: Huh! That's really interesting! Well, I think that I'll name the son Morgan, as long as Stahl is good with it. After all, as far as I can tell, this one turned out great! What about you, Chrom?

Chrom: Well, Lucina is already born and named... For the second one, perhaps. I think they deserve a proper childhood once we set their future straight.

Admin: Whoa... Well said! Flavia? Basilio? What about you?

Flavia: Admin, we don't have any children.

Admin: (under her breath) Not if I can help it.

Flavia: Hmm? Did you say something?

Admin: Oh, I was just thinking that maybe they just didn't come back in time with the rest. I mean, it is plausible.

Basilio: True... But who would I have 'em with? Wavy Flavy here?

Admin: *excuses self to silently scream*

Flavia: I must have mud in my ears. I could've sworn you just called me Wavy Flavy.

Chrom: How do you run a country... Anyway, ask, dare, and--stop bickering! You're older than me! Why am I parenting you?--comment below!