Dare #2: Henry's ideal love?

Admin: Hey again! Today's dare comes from @Enraged_Fangirl again!

-I dare Henry to write a story about his dream romance!

Admin: Heeeenryyyy!!!! Come he- WHAT HAVE I SAID ABOUT BRINGING DISEMBODIED RISEN PARTS INTO HERE?!?!

Henry: Oh, right. Sorry, Admin! Hahaha!

Admin: *sigh* Why can't I stay angry at you...

Henry: *starts using dark magic on ants*

Admin: STOP THAT HENRY. Anyway, you have a dare! *hands paper* Write a short story about your dream romance!

Henry: Okay! I hope I don't CAWS any trouble with it! Hahaha!

Admin: ...

"She looked so perfect, laughing and running through the piles of bloodied limbs. She giggled as she sent cast a bolt of dark magic towards an enemy--a spell I had never seen before! It's so cool how it causes all the people he's killed to drag him into the earth with them!

As I'm thinking about the wonder of her--I mean, the new spell--I hear a familiar ruckus descending. Soft, glossy black feathers fall all around us like confetti as my crow friends land on what used to be our enemies' bodies. She smiles as one of the newest ones lands on her, pecking at her hair.

'That one's Sally,' I say, always wanting people to know my friends' names.

'Sally... I like it!' Sally flies off to join her bird family on a particularly large brigand--he was so much fun to kill! Once she's safely off ___'s shoulder, she starts walking towards me, her boots making a fun squelchy sound when she steps on squishy, bloody flesh, the pulse still almost visible.

Bending over, ___ picks up a hand. As she straightens up, she starts making it play, as if it was her puppet! I can't control my laughter as she does shadow puppets with dark and lightning magic! Eventually, we both laugh so hard we fall over, splashing a pretty red all around.

I roll over and stare into her eyes. Wouldn't it be fun to have them for myself?

'Hey, ___. What if I told you I like your eyes so much I want to keep them with me forever? Probably in a jar?' She grins, stretching her arms out behind her head and bumping into somebody head.

'I'd say that I feel the same about yours!'

We roll around laughing until our clothes are soaked in blood."

Admin: ...

Chrom: What? Can I read it?

Admin: *passes paper*

Chrom: *reads*

Chrom: ...

Admin:... Henry, if you actually do that, I might strangle you. Blood doesn't come out of clothes.

Henry: Okay, Admin! I swear on MY blood! Haha haha! *runs off to dissect Risen arm=

Admin: I MEAN IT HENRY! WE'VE HAD TO BURN TOO MANY CLOTHES ALREADY!!!

Admin: GET BACK HERE HENRY!!!

Chrom: You know that he's just going to keep getting blood on his clothes no matter what, right?

Admin: *sigh* Yeah, I know... Keep asking and daring! And doesn't that star in the corner look pretty? Makes you want to touch it, doesn't it?

Chrom: What are you talking abo--

Admin: WORK WITH ME HERE CHROM.