Dare #15: Cross Dates Part One

AdChrom: Welcome back, everyone!!

Fem!Chrom: Huh? Admin, you're surprisingly cheery.

AdChrom: Of course I'm cheery! You know why?

Fem!Chrom: *eyes widen* Please tell me you didn't do THAT with my bod--

AdChrom: AGH! NO! NOT AT ALL! Actually, the opposite! This is the last dare that we have to do before we switch back!

Fem!Chrom: Really?

AdChrom: Yes! I'm so happy!!! I'll be able to see Stahl again!!!

Fem!Chrom: Well? What are you waiting for? Open up the dare!

AdChrom: Right! Today's dare comes in from @Jinx1213 again!

Fem!Chrom: We appreciate all the dares coming in from you, Jinx! *smiling*

Tharja: Isn't this Jinx person the one who dared them to switch in the first place...?

AdChrom: Jinx's dare is:

-I dare AdChrom and Fem!Chrom to go out on dates with the other's husband/wife!

AdChrom: ... I'm not cheery anymore.

Fem!Chrom: ... Wait... This was seconded by someone?!?

AdChrom: *reads again* Appears so. @Jinx1213, @TalOnStoryTime, you really are out to get us, aren't you?!?

Fem!Chrom: Crap... We might as well get it over with... *gulps*

~~~BY THE TRAINING GROUNDS~~~

Stahl: Huuurrraahhh!!! *swings sword*

Sully: *counters* Hggh! Heh... You're finally letting yourself swing straight, foodie! Damn good news!

Stahl: Ha! It's thanks to you, Sully! But watch out... I still won't go easy on you!

Sully: Pah! That's what I wanted to hear!

AdChrom: *crouching on ground from intensity of fangirling, whispering excitedly* Oooh... Stahl... So cuuuute... *eyes sparkling*

Fem!Chrom: ... That expression is really weird on me...

AdChrom: *jumps up and grabs Fem!Chrom's collar* You had better freaking treat him right on the date. But not too right. He's mine. So don't try anything.

Fem!Chrom: I'm not into that anyway. *sweating*

AdChrom: *sighs* Agggh... If he tries anything uncomfortable, tell him we switched and apologize as hard as you can. Remember that.

Fem!Chrom: Same goes for you and my Sully, okay?

AdChrom: Deal. *deep breath* Okay, let's get this over with.

AdChrom and Fem!Chrom: *walk up to Stahl and Sully*

AdChrom: Good morning, you two!

Stahl: Morning, Chrom: Morning, Admin! *smiles* Wouldn't happen to have anything to eat, would you?

Sully: *elbows Stahl jokingly in the gut*

Stahl: *gasps*

AdChrom: *bites lip to stop from running to his aid and hugging him profusely*

Fem!Chrom: Are you okay, Stahl?!?

AdChrom: (in head) Oh Naga thank you.

Stahl: I'm fine...*coughs* Sully... You've got a strong jab...

Sully: Don't you forget it.

Fem!Chrom: *smiles, then wipes it off*

AdChrom: *clears throat*

Fem!Chrom: Hey, Stahl! Do you want to go on a date?

Stahl: *brightens* Of course! Oh wait...

Sully: Go, you idiot! We can train more later. *turns to Fem!Chrom* Don't promise I won't break him, though.

Fem!Chrom: *laughs*

AdChrom: (in head) Phew... I'm lucky he's got experience with her... He is her husband, though.

Stahl: Hey, I know a nice place for a picnic! Is that good?

Fem!Chrom: *forced smile* Sounds great!

Stahl: Sweet! Let's go, then! *walks with Fem!Chrom, holding hand*

AdChrom: Well, you don't have a sparring partner now... Shall we go on a date too?

Sully: Heh! Who says I don't have a partner? *pushes AdChrom against wall* Let's go, prince.

AdChrom: *grinning while secretly sweating* (in head) Holy crap, I think Sully is the dominant one in this relationship.

Well then.

~~~

PREPARE FOR MORE CROSS DATING AWKWARDNESS IN: CROSS DATES PART TWO AND THREE!

Yeah, I figured it would be too long if I did both dates in one part... So you get a few. Yay!

Well, I finally got back to, you know, being "productive." Except for on Ylisse High, I'm still trolling there. Whoops. Well, enjoy this!