Dare #18: Seven minutes in...hell?

Admin: Hey again, everyone!

Chrom: Wow, Admin!

Admin: Huh? What?

Chrom: You've been updating really quickly lately.

Admin: So I have! Though my notifications are probably piling up... *shrugs* Oh well. I'm loving doing this!

Chrom: So am I!

Admin: Wait, what?!? Did Ricken put a cheerfulness hex on you?

Chrom: No, I just haven't been dared anything ridiculous lately.

Admin: *mutters* That could change...

Chrom: What?

Admin: Nothing, nothing! Today's dare comes in from @Lakrae!

-I dare Admin to lock Lon'qu and Olivia in a storage closet and taunt them with scary things like flickering lights and random things moving around in the closet!

Admin: Eheeeheeheehee...

Chrom: Admin, you're...kind of scary... How much time have you been spending around Tharja lately?

Admin: *waves hand* That's of no concern. Hmm... This will take some planning... Heeheehee...

Chrom: *backs away slowly*

~~LATER~~

Admin: *jumping to get cookie jar fro top shelf of storage closet* Nngh... Nnnn... DAMMIT!

Lon'qu: *walking past* I can talk to women. I can talk to women. I can talk to women. I just need an opportunit-- *sees me jumping for cookie jar* ... *looks up* You really want me to do this, don't you, gods?

Lon'qu: H...here. I'll get it. *reaches above me*

Admin: (in head) Just as planned! *scurries out*

Lon'qu: (in head) Oh thank the gods. We were too close there.

Admin: *locks door from outside and runs away*

Lon'qu: *standing there, holding cookie jar* ... What...?

Admin: Okay! Now for Olivia!

--

Admin: Hey Olivia!

Olivia: Eek! You...didn't see any of that did you?

Admin: No matter. Anyway, earlier I heard something from inside the storage closet. I think Lon'qu's trapped in it. Can you let him out? *hands key*

Olivia: H-huh? I guess...

--

Olivia: *takes deep breath* There is NOTHING scary in there. Ghosts and monsters do NOT exist. There's nothing to be afraid of. *unlocks door* *opens door*

Lon'qu: OH THANK THE GO--

Admin: *shoves Olivia, making both of them go into the closet* Heheheh. *locks closet*

Lon'qu: *blushing deep red* (in head) Oh &-&+. I can't speak. I can't breathe.

Olivia: Eek! We're trapped!

Admin: Okay, now for the next part...

Kellam: *starts moving things inside the closet* (<--was actually there the entire time)

Olivia: AAAAAAH!!! *moves closer to Lon'qu--and since the closet is pretty small, you can imagine how that worked out*

Lon'qu: *near cardiac arrest*

Admin: Tharja, that's your cue!

Tharja: *casts dark/fire spell for the inside of closet*

*five balls of purple fire move around in closet, illuminating Kellam's shadow*

Admin: Heheh... I'm rather proud that I thought of dressing him up so his silhouette is like a monster!

Olivia: *ear piercing scream* MONSTEEEEEERR!!!

Lon'qu: (in head) WHY IS SHE SO CLOSE GH!FCV!HGGH!GHGHF

Kellam: Wait... They see me?!? Yes!!!! *starts really getting into the act*

Admin: And now, the grande finale... Gangrel! Miriel! Go!

Miriel: *makes mini explosions behind Kellam*

Gangrel: (in his best raspy, scary voice* FINALLY! I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE UNDERWORLD! NOW, I SHALL WREAK DESTRUCTION UPON THIS EARTH! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Kellam: *motioning along with this*

Miriel: *timing the explosions perfect fly, with one huge one as the "ghost" is laughing*

Olivia: *screams so loud someone in the next town heard it* *clings onto Lon'qu*

Lon'qu: *hyperventilating*

Admin: Aaaand let's wrap it up there, guys! Tharja, slowly dim the fires. Gangrel...*passes new script* Read this.

Gangrel: *spooky voice again* Wha--? WHAT IS THIS?!? WHY AM I GOING BACK?!? NOOOOO!!!!

*fires are dimming*

Kellam: *plays along, miming as if he was in pain*

Olivia and Lon'qu: *holding their breath*

*fires extinguish, and Kellam stands in the corner*

Olivia: ...

Lon'qu: ...

Olivia: W-we're safe? WE'RR SAFE! *hugs Lon'qu*

Lon'qu: *soul escapes*

Admin: *unlocks door* You guys okay in here?

Olivia: *trying to drag KO'd Lon'qu out*

Admin: .... Should've known that would happen. Chrom, help her out while I finish things up!

Chrom: *drags other half of Lon'qu*

Admin: Wow, guys, you were great! Miriel, good use of that spell!

Miriel: Thank you. However, it was but a simple combination of--

Admin: Gangrel, wow! You could become a voice actor!

Gangrel: Gwahahaha, you're too kind. But maybe I could.

Admin: Tharja: Those fireballs were the icing on the scare cake! Great job!

Tharja: *heart racing in excitement*

Admin: And Kellam!

Kellam: *still standing in corner* Whu?

Admin: Come out! You were the star of the show! Good job! Come on, let's get something to eat. Scaring the crap out of people really works up an appetite.

Gangrel: Sounds good!

Admin: Okay, thanks for daring! Ask, dare, and comment below! Hey, wait up! I want that Peking duck!