Twenty Four

Hoseok was quick to push the woman off, but his mood was already ruined.

He had never hit a woman, the thought had never even crossed his mind.

Until now.

He shoved Hyeri away from him and stalked away, his fists clenched.

He needed to hit something, that much he knew.

So when the first of his men came up to him, the poor guy got a punch, right across the face. Hoseok wasn’t even sorry, he didn’t apologize, didn’t regret it.

But it hadn’t made him feel any better.

The other men all gave the man his distance as he stalked forward to his car, only barely holding onto his self control to not punch another one of his men, the nearest passerby or another guard.

-

Taehyung looked up happily when Hoseok came in, standing up quickly.

But his smile dropped when he saw the elder’s facial expression. “H-Hobi?” He whispered, concerned and a little afraid.

Hoseok’s attention suddenly seemed to focus on the boy and his eyes darkened. He stalked forward and grabbed Taehyung, the boy being dragged down the hall, confused.

Hoseok threw open the door to his room and threw Taehyung down onto the bed, not wasting any time before crawling on top of him and clashing their lips together.

Taehyung felt terrified. He trusted Hoseok, but he wasn’t ready for anything of this level yet. He hit Hoseok’s shoulders, trying to get him to get off, wanting to know what was wrong, why he was acting this way.

A sour feeling began to build on his chest as he felt Hoseok press his body down on his more, keeping him pinned.

The man’s lips moved down to his neck, allowing Taehyung to breath and speak. “H-Hoseok!” Taehyung pleaded. “Stop!”

The man ignored him, however, and that when Taehyung began to grow even more scared. Hoseok had his hands pinned to the bed by his wrists, and he was unable to move much underneath the larger man’s body.

“P-please.” Taehyung whispered.

But it was to no avail, something had possessed Hoseok, and he couldn’t hear any of Taehyung’s pleas.

The younger began to cry, his body trembling with fear of what the enraged man would do for him. He didn’t want his first time to be rape.

He didn’t want his first time to be as something to be used...something to be sold off like how he would have been if he were still in the club.

Taehyung cried harder as Hoseok ripped his shirt open, his hand moving down to dip into the younger’s pants.

“N-no! Hoseok!” Taehyung screamed, finding a burst of strength and bucking his hips up, catching the man off guard. Hoseok stumbled back as Taehyung pushed him off of the bed, scrambling away until his back hit the headboard of the bed.

Hoseok shook his head, blinking a few times before focusing on Taehyung. His gaze instantly softening and morphing into guilt. His eyes wandered over the younger.

His eyes were red with tears, his lips swollen, his hair a mess. He clung desperately to his shirt, which was ripped open, and his neck was covered in harsh bites and hickeys. His body was trembling as he gasped for breath, his eyes wide with fear.

“T-Taehyung—“ Taehyung whimpered and moved back, shaking his head furiously as Hoseok tried to move towards him. “I-I’m sorry.” The man whispered, rushing out of the room.

Jin saw Hoseok rushing from his room, wondering where the man was going. He heard soft sobs from the man’s room and his eyebrows furrowed. He rushed into the room, his eyes widening when he saw his brother, curled up on the bed and looking like hell.

“Taehyung!?” He rushed forward and scooped the crying boy into his arms. “What happened!?”

Taehyung merely shook his head, burying his face into Jin’s chest as he continued to sob, his whole body shaking like a leaf.

“It was Hoseok, wasn’t it? Did he do this to you!? I’m going to kill that motherfucker!”

“No.” Taehyung whispered, clutching onto Jin even more. “D-Don’t go…” Jin bit his bottom lip, clashing between chasing after Hoseok and beating the shit out of him for the state of his brother, or staying and comforting the traumatized male.

Taehyung was more important, his well-being was more important.

So Jin stayed, cradling Taehyung in his arms and wondering what the hell had happened.