Four

Hoseok blinked, not quite fully catching on. Tae sighed and turned to face the man. "I was sold to Mr. Kang. I haven't been outside. My whole life revolves around a pole. A filthy, lust filled room with a pole in the center that I'm forced to display myself on like some sex object."

Taehyung's voice turned bitter. Hoseok was speechless. "I had no freedom. How could I? I was leashed like a dog to that place. Anything he said I did, for fear of being punished. Whether it be private shows where men would be allowed to beat me senseless just because they could, or get electrocuted until I felt like dying." He sighed and plopped onto the ground.

"You know I haven't worn an actual shirt in years? Or anything that covers my body, in fact. The only thing I wore was fucking lingerie or my waiter uniform or nothing at all. I may not have been used for sex, but there were plenty of other ways that made me feel used and defiled." Taehyung just let it all out. He needed to, before he exploded with all of his pent up frustration and sadness.

Hoseok sat next to Taehyung. "So six years?"

"Yeah. I was sixteen when my parents told me to come downstairs. How could I forget? It was supposed to be a special day for me, I had just turned sixteen, and my present was downstairs, with a shock collar and a skirt he forced me into."

Hoseok's insides curled. He was a bad person, he literally killed people for a living, but most of them deserved it anyway. Hearing about this innocent kid being shoved into this kind of lifestyle, by his parents no less, disgusted him.

"Are you going to send me back?" Taehyung finally asked after a few moments of silence. That's what he really wanted to know. The burning question on his mind.

"I don't know." Hoseok answered truthfully. "I can't say no, but I'm not going to say yes, either." Taehyung sighed and turned back to the garden.

"Can I be alone? Just for a few minutes. Don't worry, I won't run away. I have nowhere to go anyway and I don't even know where I am."

Hoseok paused, thinking. But he just nodded and stood, making his way back into the house. Namjoon was cleaning a gun in the living room when he entered. "Where's the kid?"

"Outside. He wanted to be alone, and I'm giving him a few minutes."

"You're trusting him?"

"We can track him down easily enough if he decides to bolt." Namjoon nodded.

Suddenly the front door swinging open and an overly cheery man stepped in. "Oh Joonie dear!" The overly dramatic Jin walked into the living room.

Namjoon turned, small smile on his lips. "Hello, love. How was your day?"

"Absolutely lovely! It was only an office day, so there were no operations or anything! And Jackson said that I could have tomorrow off as well! Isn't that great?"

"Yes, love." Jin plopped down right next to his husband and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Anyway, how was your day?"

"Not as good as yours."

"Aw, that's too bad. Hey Hobi? Would you be a dear and open the windows for me? There's a really potent smell of doom and depression in here, and I don't need that in my life."

Hoseok rolled his eyes, but followed Jin's request. It's been a few minutes, and Hoseok suddenly remembered about Taehyung. He walked outside, only to find Tae still sitting in the spot that he had left him, just staring at the trees.

"Hey." Hoseok said softly. "It's time to go inside. We can come back out later if you want." Tae nodded and got to his feet, brushing off the dirt on his shorts. He followed Hoseok as he walked inside, not really paying attention to anything around him as he continued to think.

"Wait...T...TAEHYUNG!?" Taehyung snapped his head in the direction of the outburst. He squinted at the man sitting next to Namjoon, but then felt his eyes widen.

Jin rushed to his feet and angrily walked over to the boy. "What are you doing here in a place like this!? Go home!" Taehyung gaped at Jin, but then pressed his lips together in a frown and hardened his facial features.

Jin gasped and stepped back, clutching his stinging cheek. It took awhile to register that Taehyung had slapped him.

"How dare you!" Tae suddenly yelled. He felt tears brimming in his eyes, but he contained them, grinding his teeth together as anger built up inside of him. "Don't you dare act like you're my brother!" Taehyung shouted.

Jin stood there, shocked. "Tae..."

"No!" Taehyung stepped back as Jin moved forward, hand outstretched for his younger brother. "Go home?" Taehyung smiled bitterly. "Do you even know where my home is? Of course you don't. You left, because Mom and Dad kept nagging at you about your sexuality. But did you ever think for a second of what would happen if you left? You were aware that they hated me!"

Taehyung gasped in a breath. He was hyperventilating. Jin stepped forward again. "Get away from me, Seokjin! Don't touch me! I hate you so much." Taehyung couldn't contain the tears anymore, and he just let them spill out. "I hate you." He repeated.

He turned and stalked out of the room, not caring that he had no idea where he was going. Jin stood in the living room, shocked. His bottom lip trembled and he suddenly realized that he was crying.

He wiped away the tears falling down his cheeks and took in a short breath. "I deserved that." He said scornfully. He let out a dry chuckle. "God only knows what they did to that boy once I left."

"Well, God knows, plus I do." Hoseok cut in. Him and Namjoon had been awkwardly standing there throughout the whole exchange. Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin and gave him a hug in comfort.

"What? Did they verbally attack him? Send him to some shitty college to major in something he'd hate? Make him date a girl, or set up an arranged marriage despite them knowing he was gay?"

"Wow...uh..." Hoseok didn't know what to say. "I feel really bad for telling you this, Jin hyung, but the things you said sound like sending Taehyung to the best school in the country and being fully supportive of his sexuality compared to what they actually did to him." Jin's eyes widened and he launched forward, clutching into Hoseok's shirt.

"What the fuck did they do!?"