Sixteen

Third Person POV

Two years ago~

"Hyeri." Hoseok tasted the name on his tongue. He smiled and turned back to the woman. "Beautiful name for a--"

"Beautiful woman, yes, totally haven't heard that one before." Hyeri snapped.

Hoseok put his hands up, backing away.

"Just trynna compliment a pretty lady." He chuckled out.

"This lady isn't interested. Thank you for helping me, but you can fuck off now. I think we already asserted that I wasn't into players."

"Couldn't at least give you a ride home?"

"No? Why would I want you knowing where I live?"

"I didn't mean it in a creepy way! Just wanted to know if you wanted a ride home, geez."

"You are literally stereotyping me in everyway right now." The woman said flalty.

Hoseok chuckled dryly. "You know, it usually isn't this hard. I say some sweet things, I take you home and you invite me in and we have a nice time."

"I'm not easy."

"Never said you were."

"You just implied that I was."

"Did I?"

"You--" Hyeri rolled her eyes, pushing Hoseok away from her. “Whatever, maybe you did, maybe you didn’t. Point is, you need to get the fuck out of my face, buddy. You’re starting to look rather desperate.”

“A thank you would be nice. I did just save your ass from getting assaulted by some drunken creep.”

“And what? Do you want me to take you back to my place and let you fuck me real nice and good, then?”

“Well, I mean—“

“I regret saying that as soon as I did.” She rolled her eyes.

“You could give me your number. Maybe I could text you sometime and take you out, then?”

“You? You don’t seem like the type that goes out on dates.”

“I’m not. But for you I’d change.” Hoseok winked, smirking.

Hyeri frowned. “Somehow, I highly doubt that.”

“Oh come on, it won’t be that bad. I’m actually a pretty great guy to hang out with, if I do say so myself.”

“That’s hard to believe.” She snorted. “You’re an ass most of the time.”

“Hurtful.” Hoseok pouted.

Hyeri choked out a laugher, turning away. She sighed, rummaging through her purse and grabbing a small piece of paper and a pen, scribbling down her number. “Fine, here you go, hotshot. Text me sometime. Not for a booty call, though. I will kick your ass if it is.”

Hoseok winked at her and took the slip of paper. “Thanks sweet cheeks.”

Hyeri groaned and quickly exited the alley. Hoseok watched her go, grinning down like a lovestruck puppy at the piece of paper in his hands.

A brief thought that she’d given him a false number coursed through his head, but he quickly shook that thought away and pocketed the paper, walking out of the alley himself.

Three days later and he was walking down the street, on his way to a cafe. He arrived, spotting the woman from the club three nights ago, sitting at a table, already drinking a coffee she’d ordered for herself.

Hoseok just got a small cake, then headed over and sat in front of the woman. “I’m surprised you agreed to see me.”

“I wanted to see what you acted like not drunk. But I can already tell that you’re still the same ass.”

Hoseok whistled. “You’re such a feisty girl. I like you.”

“No you don’t. You probably like the fact that I have boobs and a vagina.” Hoseok was eating his cake, which he inhaled down the wrong tube when she made that comment. He coughed, choking slightly.

Hyeri gave him a concerned look.

Hoseok finally recovered, collecting himself and glanced back up at the woman.

“Don’t say that again, please.” He managed, smiling slightly.

Hyeri shrugged and took a sip of her coffee.

“And just so you know, I wouldn’t care if you had no boobs and a dick, either.”

This time it was Hyeri’s turn to choke. She coughed as she inhaled some coffee, turning and glaring at Hoseok, who winked at her.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. “Yes, definitely still the same ass.”

“Yet you enjoy it. Otherwise you would’ve gotten up and walked out a long time ago.”

Hyeri pouted, twirling the straw around on her drink. “You’re so mean, Hoseokie~” she whined our playfully.

Hoseok choked one again, this time on air.

“What the hell?” He hissed. Hyeri grinned.

“Maybe I just enjoy messing with you.”

Hoseok couldn’t help but grin back at the woman.

“Yes, I like you. I really do. You’re one of a kind, Hyeri.”

“Why thank you.” Hyeri flicked her hair a little, smiling at Hoseok, who matched her expression.

“I’d love to see you again. Maybe a proper date next time?”

“If you can stay out of a club, not get drunk and not fuck another girl by that time, then I’ll agree.” Hyeri said, shrugging. Hoseok pursed his lips.

“Fine.” He said, leaning back. Hyeri nodded.

“I find out you’re lying about it and I kick your ass and you never try and talk to me again, got it?”

“Ye-up.” Hoseok offered.

“Good. Text me the details later Hoseokie.” She teased lightly before standing and walking out of the door.

Hoseok watched her go, licking his lips.

He’d never felt so attracted to someone before.

This woman was certainly something else.