One

This story will always be in third person unless stated otherwise.

__________________

The lights. The music. The alcohol. The sex. That was all that Taehyung's life revolved around. That and the pole he was forced to dance on. He hadn't seen the outside world in years. Chained to the club he had been sold to when he was just sixteen years old, Taehyung was forced to stay in a shitty little room above the club.

He was always watched, twenty four seven. He performed every other night. As the most demanded stripper in the city, Taehyung was a but of an oddity. Why? Because he was still a virgin. Sure, he gave blow jobs and did other sexual things with his customers, but that was it.

His virginity was for sale, in this club. At a whopping five hundred million, whoever paid could fuck the lovely piece of art that was Kim Taehyung. Yet nobody had. Nobody could.

It was just another day for the miserable boy. Wake up, greet his jailer, and go take a shower. Eat some breakfast that was shoved at him and then head downstairs.

Despite what most people thought of strip clubs, this one was high class. Only the rich could get into here. And the club was open twenty four seven.

Taehyung worked as a waiter when he wasn't dancing. He'd already changed into his uniform, since that was the only other piece of clothing he owned besides his costumes.

Nobody was there, at the moment. He sighed and slumped into a comfortable chair that was reserved for guests.

"Up." Someone commanded. Taehyung looked up, his eyes wide, but instantly slouched back down on the chair when he saw that it was his boss.

"No one's here, sir."

"And if someone walks in?"

"Then I'll get it and go attend to them." He said sassily. His boss, a large man who constantly smelled bad, gripped his face roughly and brought it close.

"Don't get an attitude with me, whore." He seethed. Taehyung gulped down a breath and nodded. His boss released him and Taehyung quickly got to his feet. He scurried over to the bar, where he stood and waited for someone to come in.

After about half an hour, the doors opened causing Taehyung to stand up straight. But it was only Yugyeom, another stripper. Unlike Taehyung, he could leave whenever he wanted, but he had to work here to support his family and pay for college.

Yugyeom rushed up to the bar, out of breath. "Please tell me I'm not late."

"For what? You didn't have to work today, why are you here?"

"Boss said some important people were coming. Didn't he tell you!? He said you were performing with me!"

"What!?" I widened my eyes. "B-but...it's my day off..."

"V!" A booming voice yelled out through the room. The petite boy flinched and turned to the approaching man.

"Yes, sir?"

"We have important guests coming into work hours. Go and get ready, your performing with Yugyeom."

"But--"

"Did I ask?" Tae lowered his head and shook his head. He obediently moved up the stairs and into his room. Yugyeom followed behind.

"What am I supposed to wear today?"

"He never specified. Just something super sexy, I'd say."

"Of course." Tae sighed and reached into his closet. He took out an outfit and stripped, slipping it on.