Twelve

Third Person POV

"Hobi~!" Taehyung whined. The said male smirked and pressed a kiss into Tae's forehead.

"I'm joking."

"You better be." Both of the men looked up to the door and there stood Jin, arms crossed. "Get off my brother, Hoseok."

"Geez, chillax. We were just messing around."

"With you on top of him?"

"Hyung!" Taehyung squeaked out, blushing furiously. Jin smirked.

"Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that Namjoon needed you, Hoseok."

"Alright." Hoseok turned and winked at Taehyung. "See yah later babe."

"Hobi!" Taehyung covered his face, groaning in embarrassment. Hoseok and Jin laughed.

When Hobi made his way to Namjoon's office, he shut the door. "You needed to see me?"

"Yeah. I need you to do a job for me."

"Another one?"

"You work for me, Hoseok. Of course you're gonna do a job."

"Yah, the least you could do is call me hyung."

"No."

"The level of--"

"I cannot believe you are quoting Jin right now." Namjoon groaned. "Just go do your fucking job."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Hoseok grabbed the file Namjoon threw at him.

Five hours later and Hoseok came back, basically soaked in blood. It was not how he was planning for his day to go, but plans change. Taehyung was the first one he saw, and the boy gasped when he saw the other dripping in blood.

"Are you okay!?" Was the first thing he asked.

"I'm fine." Hoseok also wasn't in the best of moods right now. He didn't mean to be rude, but he couldn't help it.

Taehyung blanked at the flat tone and nodded, taking a step back as Hoseok walked to his room to shower and change.

"Don't worry, Tae." Jimin offered. "Something probably happened and he's just in a bad mood. He'll probably apologize later." Tae nodded and suppressed his urge to be super upset.

Jimin is right, Hoseok is just in a mood. Taehyung thought. He sat and finished his dinner, feeling a little better but not a lot.

That night Tae was just exiting the shower when a knock sounded on his door. He pulled a bathrobe on quickly and cracked the door open. Hoseok stood there.

"Can I come in?" He asked in a quiet voice. Taehyung opened his door wider and allowed Hobi to enter. "I'm sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have been rude to you."

"No, no, it's fine, Hobi. You probably hadn't had the best day." Tae offered a small smile. Hoseok was a little relieved that Taehyung wasn't mad at him. "I-is that all?" Taehyung asked after the room had grown silent and a little awkward.

"Ah, yeah." Hoseok scratched the back of his head. He got up. Taehyung bit his bottom lip. "Good night, Taehyung."

"Good night, Hobi."

Hoseok left and Taehyung didn't really know what to do. He felt awkward around the man. He didn't know if he'd developed a crush or something, but it was certainly a good feeling, that much he knew.

He dressed in a large t-shirt and some boxers before sounding into his bed.

Taehyung woke up in the middle of the night to the loud sound of thunder. He had always been a light sleeper, so the sound had startled him quite a bit.

He looked over to the window and jumped when another loud sound ripped through the room, this time the lightening hitting the ground somewhere far off.

He groaned, rolling over.

He wasn't particularly fond of storms, but he wasn't afraid of them. It just made it impossible for him to sleep.

He sighed, and got up from the bed, walking to the light switch and turning it on.

He jumped when he came face to face with a stranger, clad all in black.

The stranger froze as the lights came on, as he had been hoping to creep up to the boy unawares and knock him out. Taehyung eyed the stranger before taking off.

The intruder cursed and ran after the boy, relieved that he hadn't screamed yet.

Taehyung didn't really know where he was going, he just needed get someone.

Perhaps the most stupid thing he did was not scream out and alert someone.

Hands wrapped around him, a hand clasping over his mouth to insure that he really didn't scream.

He struggled for awhile before going limp.

Effectively making the man loosen his grip. But only because the man was reaching for something. A syringe. He got it and jabbed it into the boys neck, but before he could inject the whole thing, Taehyung elbowed him in the gut before taking off again.

"HOOOOOOBBBBBIIIIIII!"

He screamed at the top of his lungs.

A few moments later, Hoseok swung his door open. Jimin and Namjoon did the same, as their rooms were just down the hall.

Hoseok saw Taehyung running for him, and he also saw a flash of black cloth running in the other direction.

"Lock down the building!" He suddenly shouted. "There's an intruder!" All of the lights suddenly shut off, and Hoseok felt Taehyung barrel into his arms seconds before the lights went back on.

Shouts were heard down the hall.

"Are you okay, Taehyung?"

"In fine. Fine..." Taehyung stumbled on his feet, his eyes drooping before suddenly collapsing.

"Shit!" Hoseok caught him before his body could hit the floor and he sighed.

He walked into his room, Taehyung in his arms and placed the man in his bed before turning and finding a guard standing there.

"We caught the intruder, sir."

"Good. Go and inform Namjoon, I'll be down to the basement in a minute." The man nodded and bowed before walking away.

Hoseok groaned, knowing he wouldn't get much sleep tonight. He hastily dressed and then headed out of his room, down to interrogate the man who'd broken in.

__________________________

I'm sorry for the hiatus!

But I'll be coming out of it soon, as I've been able to work on the storyline and think it out properly without the stress of updating.

Thank you for waiting~