Chapter 15: Booty Call

Start from the beginning

I changed her carefully while she was asleep and I changed into some shorts and decided to do some work.

I was signing some documents when I got a call from Charlotte. I smiled thinking that she called me.

"Hi, Charlotte. How may I help you?"

"Hi, Zander. Nothing much. I was just wondering about this question Faith asked me which I never expected."

I was starting to get concerned.

"What was it Charlotte?"

"When you left her she asked me if you would come back to pick her up?"

She sounded confused. I sighed. I guess Faith experienced in her past that people who looked after her, didn't come back to take her when they left her at daycare.

I decided that I was going to tell her Faith's past because after all, she was going to be looking after Faith from now on since I'm not going anywhere near my mom.

"Well, you see she had a very bad past when I adopted her..."

And I told her the whole story.

"Oh my god, that is so horrible. She is so precious, why would anyone do that to her?"

"I don't know,"

I said.

Charlotte sounded sad and disappointed and that's when I knew I liked her. She didn't judge me or my daughter which made me like her even more.

Then I asked her the question I was not supposed to ask till sometime later.

"Charlotte, would you like to go on a date with me?"

She was silent for a while and she didn't say anything. I was starting to get scared that she was going to reject me.

"Charlotte?"

"Yes of course Zander. I'd love to."

My smile was bigger than ever. I was so happy that she said, yes and I was happy she accepted me as a dad.

"Alright then. I'll pick you up this Saturday at 7 pm. Is that alright?"

"Yes of course. See you tomorrow."

"You too, Charlotte."

And the call ended. I was so freaking happy that time. My heart was exploding with happiness. It took me a while to calm down because I was filled with so much joy.

I was about to continue working when I heard a cry. That cry belongs to my beautiful Princess. I got up and was in my room in no time. She was on my bed crying. I went to her and carried her.

"Shhh. Papa is here. Don't worry baby, you're safe."

She whimpered.

Her legs were wrapped around my waist, her hands wrapped around my neck and her head on my shoulder. I started walking around to calm her down but her grip just became tighter.

Something was off. Like this dream scared the shit out of her. I wanted to ask, but I didn't want to frighten her even more so I decided to let it go and brought her to my office.

I sat down on the chair and she let go, which was good. She sat on my lap hands hugging my waist loosely, head on my chest and legs over my thighs.

I smiled and looked down. I kissed her forehead and said,

"I love you, Princess."

"I love you too, Papa,"

She mumbled softly.

I smiled big knowing that I got a reply. I sat there doing my work while she laid down on my chest quietly.

______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for my grammer errors. I'll try to make it better.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts:

How do you think the date between Zander and Charlotte is gonna like?

What do you think faith dreamed out?

Do you think Zander Ex will come back?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys want a picture of Charlotte?

Pls vote and comment. It would mean alot to me. I love reading you guys comments. Also sorry if this chapter is short💜

Love yall
See you soon

Love,
Mel💜