Ghostin ( Chapter Fifty Four)

Start from the beginning

"I'm here with him so I won't don't worry. You look beautiful plus you two are getting married so why would I ruin that?" I said turning to look at Shawn and I looked back seeing how pissed she was. "Don't call her a tramp either, just leave her alone she wants nothing to do with you or Austin." Shawn said grabbing my hand and walking me to our seats.

"Thank you for that." I said sitting next to him and he grabbed my hand. "I got your back baby" and I smiled. I didn't want anything to do with Carrie but the Austin part that might be a lie. But I'll let it go I don't want to hurt Shawn.

I cared for Shawn I do I'm just not in love with him yet. The lights went down and I still haven't seen Austin and I was happy that I hadn't ran into him. Ariana and Shawn were both in the first hour and to my knowledge Austin was the last hour so maybe I can go to the bathroom for his set.

Ari was opening the show so she didn't see Carrie or hear her call me trampy and thank god I didn't want Ari hitting her again. Of course Ari did amazing and after she walked out and took a seat with us and Shawn got up walking back.

He did his set and then the awards were announced and he lost his category which I felt terrible for because he could sing like a motherfucker. The next category was Ariana and Austin's they were both in it and I was a little nervous. I started twisting in my seat a little.

"The winner is Ariana Grande for the Thank u next album." I stood up and Ari grabbed me hugging me and then grabbed my hand and before I knew it I was pulled onto the stage with her. Tayla was also beside me.

"This album was so personal to me, I had all my girls helping with it, and this girl right here, she is my best friend and she has helped write almost all the songs on the album. I think you can really feel our hearts on this and that's what I wanted thank you guys again." She said and I smiled and hugged her.

I wasn't expecting her to pull me up, but I had a blast helping her write but I also know that there's a song on there that was more than personal to me and I actually wrote all the words for it pretty much. "Hey Ari can you son another song tonight? Someone is running late and we need to fill that time slot." A lady said to Ari as we were standing backstage.

"Um yeah I can." And she was gone and we headed back out to our seats and I sat next to shawn. "Hey baby. You looked so good up there." I smiled and looked up at the stage as the announced Ari again.

"I know you hear me when I cry
I try to hold it in the night
While you're sleepin' next to me
But it's your arms that I need this time"

I wasn't expecting her to sing this song. This I was the song I wrote and I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. I hoped that no one realized who this song was about or that I wrote it.

"Look at the cards that we've been dealt
If you were anybody else
Probably wouldn't last a day
Every tear's a rain parade from hell"

The tears were getting harder to hold in. And I could feel Shawn's eyes on me so I was really trying not to let him see the tears. I didn't want him knowing this song was about me being with him but till missing Austin.

"Baby, you do it so well
You been so understanding, you been so good
And I'm puttin' you through more than one ever should
And I'm hating myself 'cause you don't want to
Admit that it hurts you"

It was true though Shawn was so understanding at the situation and was really trying, and I hated that he knew how much of an affect Austin had on me.

"I know that it breaks your heart when I cry again
Over him, mmh
I know that it breaks your heart when I cry again
'Stead of ghostin' him"

God I felt the lump in my throat forming and I knew the next lines I wasn't going to be able to stop them.

"Though I wish he were here instead
Don't want that living in your head
He just comes to visit me
When I'm dreaming every now and then"

That was it that was the lines that made my tears fall all over my face. I could feel Shawn's eyes on me and I hated it, I knew he knew that line was about Austin. I hated that he now knows that I wished it was Austin instead.

I was mad at Ari for playing it, but I had to let that go because I let her have to sing and she probably just did it in a flash since she didn't have anything prepared and her other song was upbeat she wanted a slower song.

I got up out of my seat and ran to the back bathroom, I just needed Shawn's eyes off of me and this was the place to hide. I slide down the wall and pulled my knees up to my chest letting the tears fall when I heard the door open. I looked up seeing who it was.

PRESENT DAY

"I just want to be alone." I said and he rolled his eyes "please don't cry." He said in his calming voice.

What are you doing in here?"

Authors note
We made it to the present day!!
Who do you think walked in the bathroom?
I love you sunflower 🌻
Vote, share, comment ❤️