The best of me (chapter Four)

**Austins POV**

I am beyond nervous to walk out on stage, I usually get a little nervous before a show but this show was different Arizona would be here, I hoped, I know she is completely oblivious to who I am. All she knows is Austin, but I really liked this girl and I wanted her to know me the whole me and Post Malone is apart of me. But I have to admit it was nice that she didn't freak out when she saw me, she treated me normal and like Austin not Posty.

I got myself hyped up to walk on stage wishing and hoping she wouldn't run.
Post Malone" I heard the announcer. Time to go. I walk out on stage the the music, and I know right where to look because I gave her the best spot in this place. I just hope she's not mad I'm up here and not sitting next to her.

The music for Rockstar starts playing and I begin singing, looking right where I hoped she would be, and she was standing by this girl, the other girl was dancing her heart out and Arizona had the most shocked look I'd seen on someones face. But my god did she look beautiful standing in what looked like a black outfit, I couldn't really tell since the lighting but she was standing there, tattooed goddess.

I could tell she mouthed "Austin" I shook my head yes and gave her a look with my eyes trying to tell her everything was okay. She nodded like she got it and I could see her relax. Now I now I need to get through this set so I can bring her backstage. I've been dying to kiss her ever since I walked into the shop today, hopefully she lets me.

I started Psyco knowing she loved this song by the fact that she sang it earlier with me watching her. I noticed she had a bud light in her hand, god damn I'm in trouble. "Damn, my AP goin' psycho, lil' mama bad like Michael, Can't really trust nobody with all this jewelry on you " I can't stop watching Arizona she is so into this song dancing with the girl next to her, carefree, every now and again she will make eye contact with me smiling, letting me know it's okay and just have a good show.

She was a little tispy I could tell by how she was dancing with the girl next to her, all sexy, I mean god damn its hard to keep whats in my pants down watching her. I'm on my last song Congratulations and she was really into this song more than the others. God this girl I swear.

I nodded to my security guard who knew what I wanted, I watched him walk out towards the VIP section. I finally see him making his way up to Arizona and whispering something to her which I know is something to the likes of can you come with me miss.

I noticed she started walking with him, which made me happy she decided to walk with him, I also noticed everyone looking at her in the VIP section. God can this song last any longer!

Finally I get off stage and ask Cody where he took Arizona "She's in the dressing room sir" I nod smiling and making my way to the dressing room way to excited. I open the door and see her back towards me looking at something on the dresser. "hey" with my hand on my head nervous of being in the same room as her alone. It caused her to turn around "hey Austin! I Loved your performance amazing connection with your fans and your songs really grow on a girl, I mean really Austin that was just breathtaking to see you preform so naturally. I really enjo-" I cut her off crashing my lips onto hers and I could taste the budlight her lips from the drinks she had earlier.

I pulled away " I'm sorry Arizona I just have been waiting to do that all day" I know my face was red, scared of what she would say. "Austin just kiss me again" that wasn't something she would have to ask twice. I start kissing her again after about 2 minutes of kissing I put my hands on the back of her thighs signaling for her to wrap her legs around my waist. She does throwing her legs around me, I carry her over to the couch that I had in the dressing room, sitting down with her on my lap. As the kiss deepened we both heard the door knob turn and open. "Hey Aist- Oh man I'm sorry didn't know" Arizona pulls away from me red as a tomato. I look to see my photographer Adam walk in. "no man it's alright what's up?" I ask "I'll get up" I felt Arizona start to get off me "No baby girl you can sit here" I said hand put my arm around her waist, making sure she still wanted to sit on my lap.