Sue Me (Chapter Fifty One)

Arizona POV preset day
Marriage? You've got to be fucking kidding me. I stopped in the driveway and I could feel the breath in my body hitch. I couldn't breath it felt like I was crumbling inside. This can't be happening.

Arizona's POV
**Flashback**
I've gone of a few dates with Shawn and he is really trying and I am too but it's like my mind just wonders to Austin I'm just not sure what the hell is wrong with me. Shawn is such a sweet heart. "Arizona sometimes we just have to learn to live without them." Ariana said sitting across from me on the couch.

We leave for tour in a few days and I couldn't wait I really think getting away will help me majorly. I told Shawn I would go to the billboard music awards with him as his date since he didn't have one and he was really working on trying to make me happy.

Ari was nominated and would be taking Tayla with her, I know Austin will be there and I'm going to try my best to hold everything in and I know that's why Tayla is going with Ari, they are going to watch me. Ari was nominated for a few but she said she wasn't going until I told her I was so I knew she was going for me.

I decided on another green dress maybe because it's Austin's favorite color and I want to make him jealous, I want him to feel what I feel seeing him and Carrie. Shawn plans on wearing a dark green suit as well to match me which I loved. He was growing on me just if I could forget Austin.

The dress was absolutely stunning and I couldn't wait to wear it, honestly the award show dresses were one of my favorite things about this life, I was usually on the best dressed list and I fucking loved it.

We were now getting our makeup done, me Ari and Tayla, "I know I'm learning to be without him

We were now getting our makeup done, me Ari and Tayla, "I know I'm learning to be without him. I'm getting there." I said giving them the answer I was hoping they would settle with. "Let's just have fun tonight, I'm going with Shawn and that's that." I said and they both smiled.

I knew they were sympathy smiles but I just ignored it. We finished getting ready and I put the dress on and I was feeling myself I looked good and Austin was going today his heart out, I hope. Shawn rang the door bell and I answered. "Wow baby you look beautiful in that dress" he said spinning me around.

He then kissed me and I kissed back and the girls were standing at the top of the stairs hooting "knock it off girls let's go." I said looking back at them and they headed down the stairs. Tonight should be a good night. We pulled up to the carpet and all got out walking and stopping to take pictures.

The first x we stopped at Shawn put his arms around my waist and put his head on my head and we both smiled. I think he knows I want to make Austin jealous but I haven't seen him yet.
The next x he put his hand around my waist and pulled me into him, "will you guys kiss?" I heard a paparazzi yell and me and Shawn looked at each other and he started leaning down and I looked up kissing him.

I had on heels so I wasn't as short as normal. Then I heard a paparazzi yell "can you take a picture with Ariana?" And of course I did we both smiled and then we kissed me on the cheek and they went crazy. Shawn didn't do any interviews which I was grateful for.