She knows (Chapter Thirteen)

**Arizona's POV**

I'm currently standing in a room that is quickly filling with people. Every person that seems to walk in introduces themselves to me which I found interesting, I've never met so many people at once. Finally, about 10 people later I see a very familiar face Sawe. "Arizona! I missed you!" he said running up to me and hugging me spinning me around. "You just saw me a day ago" I laughed as he put me down, I was pretty sure he was already tipsy when he got here. "I know but you're my friend sunflower I have a right to miss you!" he said he was right we were friends and he was becoming one of my favorite people.

He finally disappeared into the crowd telling me he was going to find Austin. I noticed that Adam was talking to Michelle over on the couch and it caused me to smile, Adam seemed like an awesome dude and Michelle deserves to have a little fun. I look around walking over to where the beer was picking one up, I turn around to see a tall man walking towards me, he's wearing a black leather jacket and black tight jeans, I noticed he had jet black hair and was quite handsome.

"Hi, I'm Gerald but you can call me G" the tall man says putting his hand out for me to shake. "I'm Arizona" I said shaking his hand in return. "Who are you here with beautiful?" he asked causing me to blush he was cute. "I'm a friend of Austin's, well Post Malone" I say not sure if he knew his real name. "You're cute, but I'm aware Austin and Post Malone are the same person" he said laughing causing me to blush harder.

"Good to know" I say laughing "you have a lot of tattoos" he says running his hand down my down my arm looking at my tattoos. "yeah I'm actually a tattoo artist" I say causing him to tilt his head and smile at me, a very charming smile at that. "What?" "I should of guest that's how you know Austin isn't it?" he asked putting two and two together "Yes I did his tattoos under his eyes the Always Tired ones" I say pointing to Austin across the room who is staring at me, but I just ignore it.

"ah great tattoo work, maybe you can do some work for me sometime." He said still having his hand on my arm. "Anytime just let me know" "Oh I will beautiful, by chance could I give you my number?" he asked "of course you can" I say handing him my phone. I glance over at Austin who is still staring at me. He was so charming, and I needed to just be friends with Austin so what was wrong with a little flirting. G went to say something when I hear "Hey guys we have to move this party out of here, staple center is closing" a man in a black jacket yells across the crowd. "where to Posty" someone yelled from the back of the room "lets hit the club" Austin said back as people started filling out of the room.

"Do you want a ride to the club?" G asked me before I could answer Austin was at my side. "She's got a ride man." Austin jumped in and answered for me. "alright I'll see you at the club Arizona" G said walking away and finally taking his hand off me. I wave to him hoping to see him at the club, something about him attracts me. "let's go sunflower" Austin said grabbing my hand and leading me to a car parked in the back garage of the center. I was loving this sunflower nickname from Austin and Swae because I love sunflowers, they were my dad's favorite too.

Austin opens the door for me, and I get in scooting over and he follows. Once he shuts the door the driver starts the car and starts driving. "I'm guessing there's going to be fans out here when we get out of this garage just relax baby." He said putting his hand on my thigh and squeezing it. Fans would wait out here this long to catch a glimpse of him? That's amazing to me. We pull out of the garage to see flashing lights and a ton of people screaming Austin's name. it makes me forget him calling me baby and his hand on my leg. God his touch was explosive, but I had to contain myself we were just friends. I was hoping that G would help distract me tonight from Austin. I needed a distraction. "Austin! Take a picture" "Austin" "Post Malone" "Posty" it was just yelling after yelling of fans wanting to get a look at Austin. He looked at me to make sure I was okay. "Austin roll down the window, talk to them" I tell him causing him to look at me shocked "your okay with that?" he asked of course I was why wouldn't I? They were his fans the reason he's at the staple center.

I nod my head yes causing him to tell the driver to stop for a second. When he rolled down that window the noise was crazy, as crazy almost as the concert was earlier. I could see the security stopping the fans from running onto his car. I tried turning my face so they wouldn't see me as well and be worried about who I was. "is that the sunflower girl?" I heard one-person yell causing Austin to turn and look at me and giving me a big smile before looking back around. He did the peace sign a couple times for pictures and ignored questions about the girl sitting next to him. "Alight guys I got to get going" Austin said. "Who's the girl?" one more person called out. He rolled the window up a little before huffing I could tell he was getting annoyed with being asked.

I reached my hand over grabbing his to try to calm him down. He grabbed my hand and held tight. "she's just a friend guys" he said before rolling up the window. I could hear the pain almost in his voice saying we were friends. "Austin" "no stop Arizona, its fine. I'm still getting used to it" he said and that was the last we talked about it. We pulled up to the club and I followed Austin in. But as soon as we got In, he disappeared. Walking over to some girls, causing my heart to fall a little but friends I tell myself I can't get mad.

I walk in further to be stopped by G standing in front of me handing me a drink. "Long time no see beautiful" he said causing me to smile if Austin wanted to be with girls that was fine were just friends, so it was okay if I was flirting with G. "Want to dance?" I asked causing him to look surprised. "I can't dance" he said laughing "Ah neither can I so we will look dumb together." I say grabbing his arm and sitting our drinks down pulling him to the floor. A song I knew pretty well was on Thank You Next by Ariana Grande I was such a fan of hers. Plus, it made me feel empowered. Were both dancing awkwardly but then another song comes on, a sexy song if you will.

I recognize it as Motivation by someone named Kelly I believe. It was literally a song about having sex, and I don't know if it was the alcohol or what, but I started dancing on G, grinding my body to his. It was like we molded and we're going together so well. I just keep rubbing my body onto his as he moves with me. He has his hands on my hips almost guiding me but letting me have control. The whole song I danced on him, by the time I was done I could feel the sweet and the heavy breathing between us.

We walked over to this booth in the corner and ordered more drinks. "You said you couldn't dance baby" he said laughing "you were tempting me, and I had to keep it down" he said looking down to his penis. I laugh taking a drink. It was a little quieter back here but not much. Then I hear a song that I love, I was still learning the words to the rap part. I wasn't sure who sang it, but I loved it. "come here baby" G said pulling me onto his lap.

I started singing "Raise a cup up for all my day ones, Two middle fingers for the haters, Life's only getting greater" I was getting it to the song and he was all smiles when the rap part starts and G starts rapping it and he sounds just like the guy in the song. "this is you isn't it?" he nodded his head god he was so sexy in this moment. "You know you don't sound too bad yourself Arizona" I've been told I had a decent voice, but I never really sang unless I was drunk around people. "thank you" I told him cupping his face. "kiss me" is all I said before his lips crashed on to mine. He was a damn good kisser, it just wasn't Austin, but I figured that was just in my head and I needed to let that go. I felt a spark kissing Austin, but it didn't work so here we are.

The kiss deepened causing me to moan into his mouth. "I'll be back after this song then your takin' me home" I said walking over to the dance floor where he followed. The song She knows comes on and I start dancing and he's singing at me the words which were perfect for what was happening. I looked around and I noticed a lot of guys staring at me. But I was okay with it, must have been the alcohol.

I notice briefly one of the men is Austin but ignore it because I see a girl sitting on his lap. I'll show him. I started dancing a G again and looking at Austin. "You know from the moment she turns around, She knows how to back it up and drop it down, She knows she's what all the fellas looking at" damn right I do. "Take me home G"

Authors note

comment, like, let me know what you think. Bare with me i don't want this book to be all happy and her and Austin always together they have to know how to be with each other and experience other things, remember Arizona is still new to LA and very much new to this world she's been thrown into by being friends with Swae and liking Austin. Great things take time so give Arizona and Austin time.