Queen's Don't (Chapter Forty Eight)

Arizona POV

**Flashback**

I opened my eyes slowly looking to see light coming through the bedroom window, I look over to see Ariana in bed next to me, she looked tired like she hadn't slept all night. I got up slowly trying not to wake her and walked into the bathroom looking into the mirror seeing my eyes puffy and still a little red from the crying I did last night, I didn't cry a lot unless something happened but this is the first time my heart has broken, seeing him with Carrie it broke me.

Ariana's POV

I finally felt her stop sobbing and I noticed her breathing was now normal which meant she was finally asleep. I slowly move and put her head on the pillow, I noticed her cheeks stained with tear makes, my heart was hurting for my best friend just like I'm sure hers broke seeing me like that with Mac dying. I got up using the bathroom and walked back out and got into bed next to her covering us both up. but I didn't fall asleep, I was watching her, making sure she was ok, it was a few hours later.

I notice she was moving a little when I heard her say "I should have been more like her." I felt a tear fall onto my cheek. She thought that she wasn't good enough. I'm going to kill Austin, what the hell was he doing having Carrie around? It took a lot out of me not to slap him when he was running after Arizona. I don't understand why he thinks he could talk to her after what she saw.

I noticed while he was on stage, he got worried when he noticed Arizona and I didn't understand it until now, he didn't think she was going to be there. He should have known I would bring my best friend. He had texted me a couple of times asking to explain himself, but I shut him down every time, he hurt my best friend and right now I didn't want anything to do with him. I know Arizona doesn't want anything to do with him right now.

I stayed up until the sun was coming up and then I finally fell asleep.

Arizona's POV

I get done in the shower and get dresses walking back into the bedroom and noticed Ari wasn't in the bed anymore. I walked into the kitchen to get water and hear Ari coming down the stairs "hey are you okay boo?" she said walking over to me hugging me and I hugged back "I'll be fine, I'd rather not talk about it today if that's okay." I said drinking my water and she nodded.

"I have a serious question, would you quite the shop if I hired you as my full-time tattoo artist? I'll pay you weekly just like a real check, and when I need a tattoo I'll pay for the piece, they check would be just to keep you hired. You can still do other peoples tattoos but it would keep Austin from bugging you at the shop." She said causing me to look up thinking.

"are you sure?" I asked and she nodded excitedly "then yes I will." I said anything to keep me from Austin I was down for. "I'll call Matt tomorrow." I said and she nodded handing me a piece of paper that had a number written on it "that's weekly pay." She said and I looked up shocked "5,000 dollars for a week of nothing?" I said handing her the paperback and shaking my head no. "I can't." I said and she pushed the paperback "you can, that's my rate and I want to pay you that just please accept it for me?" she said giving me the eyes.

"fine but I don't like it." I said and she laughed "I don't care, give me your bank account info" which I did and that was that. "now we're going out tonight, get your mind off everything." She said looking up at me "where?" I asked hoping nowhere near Austin. "far from here, we're going to Vegas!" she said jumping up and down and I laughed with her. I just hope I can forget the memories that are In that town.

"now let's get going so we get there before night." She said grabbing my hand and we headed upstairs to get clothes for the night. I grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of black jeans with some gold tennis shoes, I didn't want to get hit on tonight, so I toned it down. We got into the car headed to Vegas, "The other girls are already there to meet us." She said causing me to smile.

"What would I don't without my girls." I said looking at my phone and texting Swae letting him know I was fine, and everything was good. Which was a lie, but I can't let this ruin my night. "you know we need to talk about it at some point." Ariana said pulling me out of my phone "I know just not today." I said looking at her and she nodded understanding. It was a good car ride there we blared the music and song along to every song. It was like I was almost forgetting about Austin, keyword almost.

We pull up to this hotel and take the elevator and I walk into the room being hugged be 5 girls at once, I started to cry. "oh no what's wrong?" Tayla said while all the girls looked at me. "it's not bad tears just overwhelmed having all of you having my back." I said hugging them back, I know they know what's going on because we were in a group chat together this morning. "don't let him get your crown down sis." Tayla said looking at me "girl every jewel on my crown, you better believe I earned it and nobody I mean nobody will take me off my thrown some girls do but queens don't, and I'm a motherfucking queen." I said causing the room to erupt with "yes girl"

"now let's get dressed," I said and we all walked to the bathroom doing our makeup the bathroom was freaking huge.

We all finished getting dressed and I looked over and Ariana had on a red wig "what on earth are you doing?" I said laughing at her. "I didn't want people noticing me, so this is my solution" she said flipping her hair. "alrighty Its party girls!" I yelled and we all walked out. We started walking down the strip and into the first bar. "let's do some shots" Ariana said, and we walked over to the bar and did about shots and I could feel the liquor coursing through my veins. "let's dance girls" I said grabbing Ari's hand and leading her out to the dance floor with the other girls behind me.

We were dancing and it was crowded but I was having a blast me, and Ariana were both dancing on each other singing along to the music. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I turned around to see a guy standing in front of me he was handsome, not as handsome as Austin but cute. He had dark brown hair and was pretty tall like Austin "do you want to dance?" he bent down yelling into my ear over the music. I nodded and started dancing on him I was pretty drunk at this point; the liquor was defiantly throughout my veins.

I just want to forget Austin, so I kept dancing on him, and I was having a good time. He bent down to kiss my neck and I let out a light moan then he was gone. I opened my eyes and seen Austin was standing face to face with a guy and he didn't look very happy. "back off man, I found her first." The man said looking back at Austin. "well don't touch her like that." Austin said louder and then I saw Austin's hand draw back then stop. "Austin she's not worth it let's go home." I head a voice say and I noticed Carrie was holding his hand.

Home? I felt my blood starting to boil and Austin looked down at me with worries eyes again with the eyes. "she's just a bitch lets go baby." Carrie said again and that was it, I've had enough of Carrie I lunged forward but was stopped and I looked back to see three girls which I recognized as my girls holding me back. "let's go Arizona not worth your time." Tayla said and I lunged forward again trying to get to Carrie hiding behind Austin.

"just let me hit her once," I said trying again just to be stopped again "aw you got back up how sweet." Carrie said and this time I lunged enough and broke away tackling Carrie to the ground "you stupid Bitch" Carrie said looking at up at me when I was pulled away again this time by Austin. "get your hands off me." I said swatting his hands away and he looked sad, but I was pissed. "let's go Arizona before cops come" Tayla said grabbing my arm "You better watch your back" Carrie said, and I spun around but was stopped by Tayla.

But this time I didn't have to lunge because Ariana's fist connected to Carrie's face and I cheered. Ariana got up and turned looking at me "now we can go" she said grabbing my other hand and we headed towards the door "Austin you're dead to me."  I yelled back. I didn't have time to cry until we got back to the hotel and the adrenaline was out of my system I felt the tears, thankfully I was surrounded by friends.

**End Flashback**

Authors note

God Carrie really?

Thank god for Ariana

I believe that the next 10-12 chapters will be flashbacks, so you know what happens the two years

Hold on with me through the flashback

You're all sunflowers.🌻 also please Comment, vote, and share it would mean a lot 😍✌🏼