A Little Too Much (Chapter Thirty Nine)

Austin's POV
"Arizona are you okay?" I asked sitting across from the love of my life, I just told her about Carrie and I can't really read her face right now. "Baby?" I ask again, she's just staring blankly at me.
"You put me in danger?" She asked with a questioning tone. "I- I didn't think she would try to get to you Arizona or I would of told you." I said defending myself.
"What the hell austin!? You didn't think to tell me you had a fucking stalker!" She was now standing up and I could tell by her tone she was beyond pissed. 
"Arizona baby calm down, that's why you now have a gun, so you can be protected Arizona I won't let you get hurt." I said walking over to her trying to hug her but she pushed me away.
"You've already let me get hurt. Austin she dragged me down by my hair and you're telling me it might of be Carrie telling her to do it?"
"I didn't think she cared anymore, she's left me alone for the few months before you. I swear if I thought she would have someone hurt you I wouldn't of let you sit in the crowd."
"Is there anything else you haven't told me?" She asked with wondering eyes. "No baby I promise that was it and I wasn't hiding it I just thought that maybe she wouldn't come back and I wouldn't have to worry. I am so sorry I let you get hurt Arizona but It won't happen again. I'll do my best to protect you."
I walked up to her and pulled her into me and this time she let me "I'll kill her if she comes close to you." She said I to my chest making me giggle a little, Arizona was a small girl I couldn't imagine her killing someone but she did slap G pretty damn hard.
  I'll admit she's got claws when she needs to have them. I think both times with g and the fan she got caught off guard. No doubt in my mind she could stand up for herself I've witnessed it. I swear I will never understand why I got so lucky to meet her. But damn am I grateful.
  "Are you okay baby girl?" I asked looking down at her "I'm good, just was a shock to take in." She looked up smiling at me. "Thank god I don't want to lose you." Honestly that was my guest fear.
This career could be taken away tomorrow and i know she would be standing right next to me and I'd be ok. 
She looked down at her ringing phone "it's Mom I should answer." She said picking her phone up and swiping to answer.
  I sat down on the couch and scroll through my Instagram following a few fans. "What?" "Oh my god wh what how?"  Arizona now has my attention. I look at her and she shoots me a look and I see the tears forming in her eyes.
I lock my phone and stand up walking over to her. She was still on the phone with her mom I started rubbing her back knowing whatever her mom was saying was upsetting.
"Uh Yeah I'll be there as soon as I can be I love you too." As soon as she hung up the phone she collapsed into my arms crying. A cry I didn't ever want to hear come out of her pretty mouth. I mean this girl fell into my arms if I wasn't standing here she would of fell down.
"Baby what's going on?" "Michelle." was all I got and it was very broken but I'm pretty sure she said Michelle. "Do you need a flight to Ohio?" She nodded her head I grabbed my phone out of my pocket while not letting go of the woman in my arms.
"Dre can you get ahold of my pilots I need to get to Ohio ASAP" "how many people?" "3 of us." I said knowing that we needed to take Adam to if it had to do with Michelle. "I'll get back with you here in a few minutes everything okay? Is that Arizona crying?" Dre asked me I figured he could hear her.
"I'm not sure what's going on I'll let you know"  I hand up the phone and throw it on the couch. I pick Arizona up and walk her over to the couch. I knew she wouldn't walk so carrying her it was. I sat her on the couch and sat next to her pulling her into my lap.
"Baby girl it's okay shh baby tell me what's going on so I can help." She looked up at me with sad eyes and puffy eyes "sh-she got" she swallowed trying not to cry again. "I-in a wreak. She's in a a coma." And with that she started crying again and my heart broke for her, I knew how much Michelle meant to her.
She was just talking about wanting her to move out here. "Baby do they know if she'll be okay?" I asked still trying to comfort her the best I could.
"They don't know. I need to tell Adam." "I'll call him baby, Dre texted me we are leaving in the morning 6 am sharp all three of us." I tell her texting Dre back thank you. "You don't have to go Austin I know you have a life here."
"Baby no I'm going with you. I need to be with you, to protect you and comfort you baby. My life can wait."
"Thank you Austin I need to call Matt and zayn tell them I can't tattoo this week." "Baby you sit here I'll call, I love you stay here I'll be right back." I said kissing her forehead and walking to the kitchen calling Matt. Then I called zayn letting him know and of course they both understood what was going on.
"Everything is taken care of baby I'm going to pack you a bag and me for tomorrow do you want to come up stairs with me?" I ask and she looked at me and I knew she wanted to. "Come on Baby." I said bending down and let her get on my back.
I love giving her piggy back rides and I think she really enjoyed them too. I thought I heard her giggle a little which made me smile.
We finally make it upstairs and I sit her on the bed and start packing for me and her. I'll call Adam once she falls asleep I'm not sure how he will react.
After packing everything I'd decided she needed sleep, she was still crying here and there and tomorrow would be a long day she needs her rest. I laid her on my chest and played with her hair. "Get some sleep baby I'll be here no matter what I love you." And before I know it I feel her breaths even out which means she's falling asleep.
I slip out from under her and walk into the bathroom calling Adam. "Hey man what's up?" Adam said answering "man I got some bad news, I'm not sure if everything but Michelle got into a car wreck and is in a . Coma, and they aren't sure what's going on. I already booked my plane to leave at 6am sharp, me you and Arizona if you want to come."
  I didn't hear anything silence then what I think was a whimper. He was crying. I couldn't say anything if it was Arizona I would be balling my eyes out. "I'll see you at 6 man. You've got me for support." And I heard a light yeah and then he hung up.
I walk back into the bedroom and lay back down. Tomorrow is going to be a rough day for her and Adam. I'm not sure how I'll take Arizona seeing her and loosing it again. But I'll be beside her no matter what happens.
"Baby I know you're asleep but everything will be okay baby, and I know sometimes it all gets a little to much. But baby you have to realize that soon the fog will clear up. And baby you don't have to be afraid because I promise we are all the same. I love you Arizona my sunflower."
I get comfy and ready to fall asleep when my phone dings figuring it was Adam I picked it up.
"Don't get to comfy lover boy. I'm watching. C"
Author note
I know no one really read these 😩 but comment let me know what y'all think. I'm thinking of about 70 chapters for this book 😁 but if y'all want a sequel y'all should let me know so I can plan the story line ❤️ love you guys 🌻 you are all sunflowers 🌻🌻🌻🌻